Hood and spoiler Ideas!?!?! Check this out

BruntzySVT

Established Member
Okay, if i dont sell my car, i think im going to get a cobra R hood, have it painted black to go with my oxford white paint....then im stuck on what kind of spoiler to get, mabye R?

Or should i just get a regular 2 level cowl (sp) hood and have it painted black? SHould i paint it black? I dont know lol? What would look bad ass, stock hood is getting boring!

SQ Stang

I'm an SIT WOO WOO
Established Member
Whatever you do...DO NOT..I repeat DO NOT get the Cobra R spoiler on your car that is all

I'll take your stock hood if you don't want it :)

BruntzySVT

Established Member
SQ Stang said:
Whatever you do...DO NOT..I repeat DO NOT get the Cobra R spoiler on your car that is all

I'll take your stock hood if you don't want it :)

hahahaha ill sell it to you if i get a new hood, im thinkin a cobra R painted black?! or hsould i just get v6 bumpers, hood, spoiler, side skirts, side scoops and be a sleeper!

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
BruntzySVT said:
not mean enough IMO!

Mean?

Does my car look mean? I promise you if you rolled up next to me "it needs a wing to be really mean" would be the last thought on your mind.
555707_90_full.jpg

Please, add horsepower and supporting mods before you add fins and plastic.

BruntzySVT

Established Member
yes it looks mean from some angles lol, mabye i nee dto get some bad ass rims and lower her, that would look good, just i duno a cobra R hood would complete her!

BruntzySVT

Established Member
postban said:
Mean?

Does my car look mean? I promise you if you rolled up next to me "it needs a wing to be really mean" would be the last thought on your mind.
555707_90_full.jpg

Please, add horsepower and supporting mods before you add fins and plastic.
btw, wheres the cobra emblem!?!?!?!

caveman6666

V8 Ford, V Twin Hogs.
Established Member
IMO, a foward facing scoop, like the fake one on the GT, looks far meaner than the stock hood. If they fit, I'd use a GT hood and open it up.

As for the spoiler, less is more:

IMG_2739cr-vi.jpg

CHeRNoBYL

Established Member
I don't like the black hood on an white car idea... The hood itself is fine, just have it painted oxford white to match the rest of the car. I don't care for the Cobra R rear spoiler much either, but I'd love to have a Steeda race wing.

Huachipato

Screaming '04
Established Member
I think the looks of the Cobra R hood are sweet - just match it to the color of the car.

I remember somebody on this forum was making their Cobra into a V6 look a like sleeper. Doesn't make much sense to me to do that; but it's your car, whatever you want to do to it....

ChicagoMike

Modification Addict
Established Member
The Cobra R spoiler in functional, it works at high speeds ... say over 130+. So if you plan on going that fast for periods of time, you may want the safety.

BruntzySVT said:
Okay, if i dont sell my car, i think im going to get a cobra R hood, have it painted black to go with my oxford white paint....then im stuck on what kind of spoiler to get, mabye R?

Or should i just get a regular 2 level cowl (sp) hood and have it painted black? SHould i paint it black? I dont know lol? What would look bad ass, stock hood is getting boring!

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
ChicagoMike said:
The Cobra R spoiler in functional, it works at high speeds ... say over 130+. So if you plan on going that fast for periods of time, you may want the safety.

:nonono:

cobravenom39

Ballz to the wallz
Established Member
If you want your oxford white Cobra to look mean, put some 11" wide CCW's (Black w/ polished lip) on it and lower the car. I guarantee this will make it look mean.

Wings are for carrying bombs/missiles, and they don't even scare my grandma.

Users who are viewing this thread