Hood vent accent stripes!?!?!

Venomous98Cobra

Established Member
Originally posted by 03silvr10thvert
Postban. May I make a suggestion. Put your 'Supercharged' emblem on the rear deck or fender under the Cobra. The hood lines are strong without it. Just a suggestion. I covered my Ford holes with mine. See below.

I still haven't heard who does the decals for the hood. I would prefer decals in case I want to flip back for whatever reason. No, not for resale. Never.
Warning...those tail lights are the beginning of a ricer. Please stop while your ahead.

OH3Cobra

HP is my vice
Established Member
With today's sophisticated graphic machines you would think that someone could design these as a vinyl graphic that you could put on and take off if you did not like the effect. Aftermarket , where are you .

cobrede

Established Member
colemans thats is sweet, as for the uncle meat one man you should throw some 30 inch wheels on it to so you can complite the goofy look.

RSXFMCJWR

Benchracer Extraordinaire
Established Member
Originally posted by OH3Cobra
With today's sophisticated graphic machines you would think that someone could design these as a vinyl graphic that you could put on and take off if you did not like the effect. Aftermarket , where are you .

Edecals.com

They will make any vinyl decal you want(even custom one-off decals) for a very cheap price. I have designed and purchased vinyl decals with them many times and they are the best in the business by far. They also make magnetic decals so you can remove them and reapply them whenever you feel like it.:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread