House Of Power Presents One Angry 5.0L Whippled Terminator!

HouseOfPower

Thanks everyone. I didn't even hisitate to paint the calipers green. IMO when you have a car that is comprised of all black you need a splash of accent to liven it up. Not to mention I'm not not will I ever be a follower when it comes to styling choices. I like taking chances and I don't want to produce the same look everyone else has already duplicated 100's of times over. Anyways this car is just silly in person. This is the definition of a car I would have no concerns selling to someone site unseen. I will help facilitate shipping for serious buyers.

HouseOfPower

If someone comes to the table with $24,900 I'll let the car go with one off all black 10th anny wheels.... Gloss black spokes and satin black lips... 10.5" rears with MT DR's. True Forged wheel options will add a varying amount depending on specs. At $24,900 you're getting A TON of car!

LUBaseball2

Established Member
I like everything except the hood.. but I still don't dislike it that much.. great car can't wait to get started on my project here soon!! GLWS

HouseOfPower

I like everything except the hood.. but I still don't dislike it that much.. great car can't wait to get started on my project here soon!! GLWS
As mentioned i have the stock hood
I swore I'd never own another vert BUT this car changed my mind! someone will be getting a sick a$$ car!
it truly is gorgeous
Here's the one I was thinking of. It used to have a cowl hood on it.....

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...19/673118-2003-built-black-vert-20-000-a.html
close but not this car was from GA. That's a nice car for $20k

Last edited:

HouseOfPower

tons of compliments but no serious offers as of yet. I was really anticipating this being another quick sale. The first person to lay eyes on this car WILL walk away with it....ZERO question about it. While you're looking at it please try and point out a rock chip....you'll be looking for a while! lol

Users who are viewing this thread