Houston 03 meet finalized plans...march 22

Andy M

Established Member
Is there room for an R at this event?? I think I will be able to make this thing?.. I will hopefully see all of you there?!:D

sbc.cobra

HUWHAT!!!
Established Member
Originally posted by Andy M
Is there room for an R at this event?? I think I will be able to make this thing?.. I will hopefully see all of you there?!:D

hell yes andy...you're always welcome...i'll put you down for it.

sbc.cobra

HUWHAT!!!
Established Member
alright....no backing out now! i just called outback and put us down for 50 people to eat @ 6:00 PM...see everyone there @ 5:00 for pics (pray for no rain!). drive careful.

scott

chillfactor

2-BADSVTS
Established Member
Flynlow, I live by you and it looks like it may pass soon. If everyone thinks positive we may wish the rain away by 4:00 so the roads will dry out...............if not we all get wet, but we still get to bring all these bad a** cars together.

msmap

Lady Snake
Established Member
ah man, it's thundering here in Spring and light rain :cryying: hopefully it is just passing over on its way goes to LA. cya all tonight!

03SonicSnake

Member of 500/500 Club
Established Member
Originally posted by 03CobraHopeful
Hey 03SonicSnake, we're from the same neck of the woods. I don't know you but know people that know you, Clint Mumford etc. I'm in Lake Jackson. You must hardly ever drive that car, I never see it around! Anyways, after we meet up at Outback, there's going to be a bunch of people at Dixie's Diner right down the road if you want to head over there afterwards. That's an invite to everyone!

Hey 03CobraHopeful--Yeah I know Clint Mumford really well, he's got a beast of a car right now. I drive it when I can, it's a good weather car so far, that and I hate taking it to work because people park however and whereever they please and have no respect for other people's cars. The car only has 800 miles on it but now the good weather has been out so I have too :) I'll see what the other people riding with me wanna do and determine if I can make it to Dixie's Diner afterwards. Hope to meet you at Outback though. See everyone there!!

alexZ06

Established Member
Sorry I couldnt make it guys :cryying: Hope it all turned out well and I'll be standing by for the pics :-D

FLYNLO

Established Member
I just wanted to say thanks for having us out. Had a good time and enjoyed visiting with y'all. Y'all definitely have some badazz cars. I was feeling a bit under the weather so I went on home. I did look across the freeway at the Dixie Diner and there appeared to be a good crowd over there. Did anyone stop by there? Anyway, thanks again and hope to see y'all out at future ZO6 or Cobra events. Y'all are definitely top notch. Take care.

John

PS....looking forward to the pics. Keep us posted on where they are posted.

03SonicSnake

Member of 500/500 Club
Established Member
All I have to say is that it was an amazing turnout. Guys, I had a blast meeting everyone. Lance, Mike, Andy, Scott, James, Dana and all the rest were very nice and very outgoing. Awesome cars and a whole lot of fun. Outback staff was very friendly and did a pretty good job of taking care of all of us. I now have a pretty good idea of what exhaust I want and have seen first hand how good Ray Hilton's boost gauge overlay looks. Scale of 1-10, I would say 10 for very stock looking. Also the first time I've seen the chrome factory wheels in person and I fell in love with those. I can't wait till the next meet and Scott--thanks for setting everything up.

Andy--Had a very nice talk with you about Auto X'ing during dinner with your cobra R and look forward to your email and any other information you can send my way. Thanks!!

chillfactor

2-BADSVTS
Established Member
What a great night, really had a good time and seeing evereyone again.........well you know. On the way home I was a little pumped and made 2 good kills, 1 was a ricer and the other a german made. Sometimes they make me wonder why they abuse their selves like that................ha ha ha I can't wait till see the pictures.............To top the night they have drag racing on the Speed channel.

Bingo13

Established Member
:cryying: :cryying: :cryying:

I wish I could have been there but family comes first. :thumbsup:

chillfactor

2-BADSVTS
Established Member
Gary, you missed it............wait untill the pics come up. The only thing was we forgot was to take pics in front of our Cobras', but I am sure we can get it right next time.

sbc.cobra

HUWHAT!!!
Established Member
great turnout everyone! thanks to everyone for coming. thanks to Z06DUST and FLYNLO for bring out the Z's....great cars. tenatively, i was thinking the next one would be on Arpil 19 (saturday). nothing in stone, just so everyone can put it on their calanders.

who's got the pics? let's see 'em.

webgirlsarefun

Established Member
It was great meeting everyone!

I had a great time last night - and what a bunch of SWEET cars! Everyone was really friendly and I had a good time chatting w/y'all at dinner.

I'll let you know when I get my film developed and pics posted on my website. Knowing me, it'll take a while...so be patient.

What's next??

-Dana

(and wtf is up w/today's weather...why couldn't it have been like this yesterday??? sheesh.)

chillfactor

2-BADSVTS
Established Member
Hey how many would like to go to HRP today for a little 1/4 mile action??????????????? They open early and the weather is perfect for a nice time. You know it may be time to start a new thread, this one in mighty long.

Jesse Perez

Established Member
pic(one)

:beer: That turnout was definetely worth the drive(112, to be exact)....:D Anyway, i hope this works...Nice seeing everyone again, and it was nice meeting all the other fellow enthusiasts as well...:beer: :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread