Houston 03 meet finalized plans...march 22

LRNIN2LUVhisSVT

Established Member
Wow, what a great gathering! I missed this one, I offered to watch the kiddos so my sig nificant other "lol" could go, and he had a blast.

Next time, however, I do not plan on missing out! Sounds like some brought kiddos anyway, if so that makes it even easier!

Love the pics, are there more? Any chance you got a good one of my baby's, baby? lol! Black, '03 Cobra, SVT logo in grill, metallic lettering on bumper?? I would love a good shot of his car.

Catch you all next time! Looking forward to it!

Di

sbc.cobra

HUWHAT!!!
Established Member
alright, here's what i'm thinking...to give everyone enough "heads up".

date: April 19
time: 3:00 (tenative time)
place: Chuy's (on Richmond)...parking could be an issue here, but if we get there early and eat around 3:30 or 4:00, it shouldn't be a problem.
(other places i had in mind were Dave & Busters, Fuddruckers @ beltway 8 and I-10 west, and Jillian's @ I-10 and 610...both D&B and Jillian's would be fun b/c we could play games and stuff after we eat...or drive to Malibu and play putt putt and drive the carts.) opinions/suggestions welcome. thanks.:D

Last edited:

Bingo13

Established Member
Originally posted by sbc.cobra

place: Fuddruckers @ beltway 8 and I-10 west

I wonder if I can find that place. ;-)

olchakla

Dallas Mustang Cover Car
Established Member
Originally posted by sbc.cobra

place: Chuy's (on Richmond)...parking could be an issue here, but if we get there early and eat around 3:30 or 4:00, it shouldn't be a problem.
(other places i had in mind were Dave & Busters, Fuddruckers @ beltway 8 and I-10 west, and Jillian's @ I-10 and 610...both D&B and Jillian's would be fun b/c we could play games and stuff after we eat...or drive to Malibu and play putt putt and drive the carts.) opinions/suggestions welcome. thanks.:D

Let our DFW GTG group know where you finalize on the place. 3:00 is a good time and we could see who in the DFW group would care to run a caravan down to Houston and join in your festivities. It is only a 4 hour drive, or sooner if we get agressive, hehe.

Users who are viewing this thread