Houston 03 meet finalized plans...march 22

webgirlsarefun

Established Member
Here's an edited version...

lineup01.jpg

Andy M

Established Member
Great to meet some new folks last night, and as well to see the rest of the SCC crew of course!!

See you all at a future event! :)

03SonicSnake

Member of 500/500 Club
Established Member
I got my pictures back finally, so as soon as I get done scanning them in, stupid walgreens didn't have any disks to put it on, so I have to do it manually. Bare with me here, the quality might not be fantastic but you get the idea. Chillfactor I have one in here I think you'll like of your engine. Once again nice to meet everyone--Scott, Lance, Dana, Mike, Andy, James, and everyone else. I'll get the pictures up asap.

cwa175

Established Member
Great turnout. Great to see everyone again. Can't wait to see chillfactor with his new wing. Ha Ha. Great group of guys and gals with an awesome set of cars. Looking forward to the next meeting. See you next time. Scott, I may take you up on that offer to see what that Zaino can do.

03SonicSnake

Member of 500/500 Club
Established Member
Lprimo--Thanks for the compliments on my bling bling!! Looks like you summed it all up with your pictures. Nice job. Mine unfortunately, in my opinion did not have the quality they deserve coming out of the scanner therefore will not get posted.

meat eater

Established Member
just wanted to say we had a great time. again thanx to scott ,
(sbc.cobra) for all the effort put in to this event. he should run for
mayor . i know he would get results and my vote. thanx scott.
everyone had great cars i.e. (chillfactor) WOW. also nice to meet everyone. can't wait until next time 4-19 .

ZO6 DUST

Established Member
Just wanted to say thanks to sbc.cobra for the invitation. Lots of lots snakes.....and they looked awesome. I'm sure I'll see you guys at HRP - keep me posted.

olchakla

Dallas Mustang Cover Car
Established Member
Congrats to the Houston GTG, looks like it was a sucess and a good turnout. Should be an effective lead into organizing a Central Texas GTG to bring DFW, Houston, Austin, and SA together for a major GTG. Be great if SVTOA would hold a SVTOA On Track event in Texas in 2003, but so far it isn't looking like one will happen

chillfactor

2-BADSVTS
Established Member
I want to thank all the gang for the good words and will be glad to see everyone again next time......BTW we should get together for HRP soooooooooooooonnnnn.

97CasperCobra

Track is Crack
Originally posted by olchakla
Be great if SVTOA would hold a SVTOA On Track event in Texas in 2003, but so far it isn't looking like one will happen

That's why the SVT Cobra Mustang Club(SCMC) is doing it first. Texas World Speedway in August. $165/day or $300/weekend. Go HERE for the registration forms or just PM me if you're interested. Everyone(all car makes) is invited. :thumbsup:

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread