Houston meetings???

Addicted2Fun

Established Member
I have been trying to find a meet up place for Houston for us Cobra owners and havent found a place yet. If anyone has a meeting place let me know. Im in the Sugarland area.

Addy

01SaleenS281

01-459
Established Member
We went to the Conn's meet the week before last and it was pathetic. Tons of ricers and folks left trash all over the lot like it was a trailer park.

whitey92lx

westsidemustangs.com
Established Member
Well there is always weekly meets at Texas Borders in Katy with all Mustangs. There are also several other places that have weekly mustang meets. But as mentioned earlier there will be a big westheimer cruise this saturday night.

We have finalized the plans- our next Westside Mustangs Monthly Event will be Saturday, April 25th.
The Cruise will start at Cinemark Theater in Katy, Texas near I-10 and Grand Parkway
Cinemark 19
1030 W. Grand Parkway N.
Katy, TX 77449

Plans are to meet there sometime between 6:30 and 7:15 so we can leave at 7:30.
We will try to have copies of the map with addresses and contact numbers just in case anyone gets left behind.

From Cinemark we will be going south on Grand Parkway ( 99) until we get to Westpark tollway where we will take the feeder road on down until we hit Westheimer.
Continue on down until our first meetup/regroup spot - these are necessary because if you have ever been on a cruise in the city, you know that not everyone makes it through each light!
This first regroup spot will be in the West Oaks Mall Parking Lot. It is a very large parking lot with plenty of lighting so regrouping there should be no problem.

Plans are to roll back out down Westheimer , staying together as best as we can but we plan to meet up again just past Beltway 8 on the right hand side.
The address for this shopping center is:
10001 Westheimer
Houston, TX 77042

In that shopping center there are many different restaurants and other things. From what I can remember but it is a fairly large, well lit parking lot as well.
Regrouping should take about 15 minutes or so, there is an ice cream shop (Marble Slab Creamery), Schlotzsky's, Subway, Starbucks, and a few other places if anyone is interested while we are waiting .

After everyone make it to the regroup spot, we are just going to continue down Westheimer which should take a while. Our next regroup spot wont be until after everyone turns left on the feeder road of 610. There is a large parking lot at Micro Center on your right hand side. The address is
1717 West Loop S
Houston, TX 77027

Close to the spot is an entrance ramp for 610 which we can all take when we get everyone back together. From there it should be smooth sailing to Texas Borders on Fry Rd and I-10 in Katy.

19910 Park Row Dr
Katy, TX 77449
Texas Borders Bar & Grill

They are open until 11 or so on Saturday night so we can end up there and hang out, eat a late dinner, or just whatever. We usually have an entire porch area with seating for Westside Members with Free Chips and Salsa.

so far there is about 54 cars signed up.

Users who are viewing this thread