Houston Performance tuning??

Ocho Cinco
Established Member
Just put on new Whipple, new returnless fuel system, new FordGt pumps, 4# lower, new injectors, all new guages! Waiting on the car, got new tires and rims waiting to add. So be ready when you get home!!!!

some whipple to kb competition this xmas break. :beer: i just bought some race gas.

texaswrx

Established Member
I'm here during the holidays. Just working a few days. It's been so busy at work, I have put off until january installing a Whipple and other parts sitting in the garage.

Hope to see you guys soon.

canecobra

GoFAST
Established Member
Suppose to pick up car today. I'm about to jump out of my skin if I have to wait another day. Now it's suppose to rain, that sucks ass. All I have had to look at the past week is these new tires and rims sitting in my garage without a car to put them on.
AAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!

I will be off from 12/19 - 1/6 let all get together.

Last edited:

ragu1585

Game Over
Established Member
Will do. You guys should come out to some of the meets i go in the baybrook area.

the old circuit city?? if so me and my boyz already been talkin bout it.. actually was talkin bout it tonight but made other plans since the weather situation...

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
i will be driving in tomorrow. which should put me in pearland to pick up the cobra on monday morning. i'm going to go through 20 tanks of gas and 2 sets of BFG d/r's in the 3 week period that i'm home!
i don't have any of ya'lls numbers any more except taylor and jason...PM me so we can set some sh!t up

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
alright boys and girls, i'm back in town for 3 weeks......i'll be in pearland tomorrow morning/afternoon to pick up the cobra and start the mischief
where do you kids go to play these days?

texaswrx

Established Member
alright boys and girls, i'm back in town for 3 weeks......i'll be in pearland tomorrow morning/afternoon to pick up the cobra and start the mischief
where do you kids go to play these days?

Sweet, but I'm a part timer, so someone else will have to find it.

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
just let me know what the plan is for the first meet and we'll arrange other shit from there

HandoZiZle

WHIPPLE INSIDE
Established Member
the 45 meet is actually a really good meet...it's probably a long ass drive for the southsider though. anyway, i would be down for a little cobra/svt meet also

ragu1585

Game Over
Established Member
whats up tony glad to see your back in town! its a long drive to the 2920/45 meet but theres quite a few southsiders taht make it every friday night as long as the weathers good! hope u can make it out cause ide like to check out ur car finally!!! and yall let me know if yall do some kinda svt thing so i can try to make plans as long as its not friday nights!!! whats goin on handozizle.. u get that clutch broken in yet, i finally got my car back and the clutch is broken in now so ill be waitin on ya bro!

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
well actually i'm up on barker-cypress and 290 for the break, but i'll drive to almost any of the meets

Users who are viewing this thread