Houston Performance tuning??

Ocho Cinco
Established Member
i have a buddy at work who swears by houston performance. He said they are affiliated with HPP racing (DFW). Has anyone ever heard of this company? I've searched arround and havent really seen any tuning expierence from the 03 cobra community from them... :rolling:

Corona-Extra

Miles Away From Ordinary
Established Member
i had them do a clutch install about a year back... they do good and timely work.. but for tuning.. in the houston area, i'd say there is no where better then PSI in Webeter... hands down..

lazerred

Established Member
the guys over at triangle speed shop are great also have done a few of our friends car and mine...

canecobra

GoFAST
Established Member
Houston Performance is affiliated with HPP. Never had a chance to use them, too far from the south side. PSI all the way!! Cars there right now.

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
'the fu(k you gettin done now scott?
you tryin to go faster than me?!?!??!?!?!

03SonicSnake

Member of 500/500 Club
Established Member
What's up Tony? Man we need to get together, the last weekend we tried to do something was a bust thanks to rain!!

Ocho Cinco
Established Member
TONYYYY. Call me man when you get back we gotta hang out. Scott, what are you getting done? My buddies car (ragu) is up there now. :) Might give you all a run for your moneys. JK! lol

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member

TONYYYY. Call me man when you get back we gotta hang out. Scott, what are you getting done? My buddies car (ragu) is up there now. :) Might give you all a run for your moneys. JK! lol

Why type it out when a picture is worth a 1000 words? Are 2 pictures worth 2000 words??

Turbo4.jpg

Turbo6.jpg

:D

canecobra

GoFAST
Established Member

Just put on new Whipple, new returnless fuel system, new FordGt pumps, 4# lower, new injectors, all new guages! Waiting on the car, got new tires and rims waiting to add. So be ready when you get home!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread