How did you guys meet your lady friends

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
We met in a parking lot. Romantic, right?

A friend and I were sitting in a parking lot one night chatting (that's what young people in small towns do) and a friend of ours pulled in wanting to chat briefly. My current girlfriend was riding shotgun that friend that pulled in. Blossomed from there...

So I guess technically it was friend of a friend situation but I get more of a laugh out of telling people we met in a parking lot.

EnglishAdam

Established Member
Picked her up in a bar. Actually, it was more the other way round.

Been married 24 years this year :beer:

WizardsCobra

LTHL SVT
Established Member
I actually got a job where I work just so I could meet her. Wow i'm pretty glad I took the job for more then one reason.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Last gf I met in middle school. We talked all throughout HS and in 10th grade, she declined to go to homecoming with me even though she liked me. I ended up dating the girl I took for almost 2 years. Finally got with the first chick senior year and dated for almost 4 years. Crazy stuff.

Thought I'd meet another gf worthy chick here at college, but I only have a month left and one of the few I'd consider is already engaged...

Adam.L.

Established Member
1st wife - I made the mistake of marrying a high school girlfriend that my parents hated. I'm quite sure I did it only because they hated her. Shortly afterwards I learned to hate her too.

2nd wife - I met at work. Me, wife #1, and wife #2 all worked at the same place. I came home one night (from my second job) and found the two of them hanging out in my bed. After a few sessions of mattress acrobatics, I decided to switch to wife #2. That was a big mistake. Never base a relationship on sport f*cking, especially when she's into other women. And NEVER trust that any girl has taken measures to prevent procreation (No disrespect to my kids, of course). Wife #1 got pregnant by an old friend (whore), I somehow managed to get #2 pregnant while she was on the pill, and then 10 years of frustration followed.

Current girlfriend - I knew from high school (18 years ago). She's the kind of girl I knew I should hook up with years ago, but wasn't able to because she thought I was a dope fiend on some sort of death trip. (She was a ‘good’ girl, I wasn't doing so well). I'm done searching - She's turned out to be all I need, although it would be nice if she'd kind of dress like a slut now and then.

Whoops - sorry, long post. I'm bored.

Started talking online. Traded phone numbers and pics. Then totally randomly met her at the gym the next weekend. Weird huh?! Been almost 4 years now.
Just my .02!

danistanggt

Established Member
i met scottie when i worked at speedway auto parts in indy.. he used to call and order paint from me. he wouldn't let anyone else mix his paint!!!
i was with someone else at the time, but we broke up and then i found out he quit his job at the body shop, and than about a year and a half later he walked in the store for paint and we chatted for a few minutes he asked me out to shoot some pool and voila we just had our 4th anniversary last saturday!!! me one very lucky girl!!!!

venmos1

Established Member
believe it or not i met her in a bar. 5 years later we are still together happy as could be. best girl ive ever dated.

MonkeysL

Established Member
she was dating my best friend...................................now we've been together 3.5yrs

grimreefer

Anthrax Resistant
Established Member
EnglishAdam said:
Been married 24 years this year :beer:
:thumbsup: 18 years as of last month for us.

I met my wife a little over 20 years ago after giving my cousin a ride to his girlfriend's house. I met her best friend and... :pepper: The running joke is that we never would have met if my cousin hadn't been a horndog. :D

CSD

Banned
My ex fiancee I met through work. My ex g/f left her b/f for me and we were both in the academy. The last two weeks were interesting. My current g/f I met at the mall.

charliehustle

Beer Me!!!
Established Member
Cobrasvt43 said:
It was bad at first, but it got better after a month or so.. then it got worse when he passed in a car accident not too long after.

i'm sorry to hear that! :( Hope things are better.

Users who are viewing this thread