How did you guys meet your lady friends

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
2001BlackSVT said:
haha, how else do you think i put 17,000 miles per year on my cobra when school and work is only 9 miles each way?

Where are you at? I work in Fountain Valley, take me cruising sometime :beer:

2001BlackSVT

You're First or Last
Established Member
03 DSG Snake said:
Where are you at? I work in Fountain Valley, take me cruising sometime :beer:

I'm down in south orange county... mission viejo to be exact... we're actually meeting up tonight at 9ish in orange (shopping center at jamboree and chapman). Couple terminators will be there along with some other guys

UCBeau

2001BlackSVT said:
loud mustangs are magnets around here... if they hear you coming, it's powerful and manly, and they love that. Give a good looking girl a little smile and chances are she'll roll down her window and say something or smile back. A guy at work had a thing with a girl he saw on the freeway on the way to work.... he held up his cell phone and mouthed the words "call me" and proceeded to try to give his number to the chick with his hands, haha, but ended pulling over and exchanging information
damn dude, you're lucky. the only cars that get (hot) chick's attention around here would be the ricers with their fartcans. my cobra sounded downright vicious but it never got me play.

cobrkilrl

Established Member
meet her at a party. she took me home and got me drunk on white russians. i never left. been together now for 32 years. to this day though, i will not drink a white russian.

Jack32v

Slow Lane..
Established Member
2001BlackSVT said:
haha, how else do you think i put 17,000 miles per year on my cobra when school and work is only 9 miles each way?

Haha, My school is 2.5 miles from my house but I put about 10-15 miles on a school day... :coolman:

Last edited:

UCBeau

dlt85 said:
met my GF during nursing school...which is also like shooting fish an a barrel lol:p
hell ya it is

too bad nursing school chicks at SDSU tend to be fat. :nonono: :nonono: :nonono:

harry gilbert

Diehard Ford Fan
Established Member
Volunteered to take photographs at a high school homecoming float parade, and met one of the teachers. A year later, we were married. That was 28 years ago.

SVTman75

My wallet hates me!
Established Member
1st g/f = Had art and comp drafting class together...

Current g/f = She was my cocktail waitress and i was her bartender....I tipped her $5.00 to smile at me and she thought that was cute... 3yrs later....here we are....

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Went to a birthday party where they were trying to set her up with my best friend! Went to a frat party that night dated for 6 months got engaged, married 5years later(parents paid for college). Now we'll have been married 10yrs. this July oh I mean June!

Users who are viewing this thread