How did you guys meet your lady friends

EnglishAdam

Established Member
Adam.L. said:
1st wife - I made the mistake of marrying a high school girlfriend that my parents hated. I'm quite sure I did it only because they hated her. Shortly afterwards I learned to hate her too.

2nd wife - I met at work. Me, wife #1, and wife #2 all worked at the same place. I came home one night (from my second job) and found the two of them hanging out in my bed. After a few sessions of mattress acrobatics, I decided to switch to wife #2. That was a big mistake. Never base a relationship on sport f*cking, especially when she's into other women. And NEVER trust that any girl has taken measures to prevent procreation (No disrespect to my kids, of course). Wife #1 got pregnant by an old friend (whore), I somehow managed to get #2 pregnant while she was on the pill, and then 10 years of frustration followed.

Current girlfriend - I knew from high school (18 years ago). She's the kind of girl I knew I should hook up with years ago, but wasn't able to because she thought I was a dope fiend on some sort of death trip. (She was a ‘good’ girl, I wasn't doing so well). I'm done searching - She's turned out to be all I need, although it would be nice if she'd kind of dress like a slut now and then.

Whoops - sorry, long post. I'm bored.

Dude. You Rock :rockon:

5.0 Ford Power

*derp*
Established Member
Lightmare said:
I say "friends" of a friend because both of them came from the same friend I knew. He wasn't happy.

"WTF Lightmare takes all meh bitches!?!"

:rollseyes

Dude....I love your avatar....god I think she is freaking gorgeous.

Oh, and to add to this thread I met her in HS. Lasted about a year after I graduated.

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
she works at the store next to the one I work at (in a mini-mall sorta thing)

last gf was when me and my buddy went to her college to party with her. (my buddy was gonna try to hook up with her that night, at the end of the night she ended up saying that there was only room for one of us in her friends dorm and she told me to stay). i LOVE college.

Last edited:

2001BlackSVT

You're First or Last
Established Member
1st gf kinda dated my best friend for a little while... a year after that we dated for almost 2 years...

2nd was a chick my buddy mitch (Bullitt#918) had a thing for, she ended up living one street up from me. She came down to hang out one day, two weeks later she broke up with her boyfriend and we were off and on for 3 and a half years before i told her to kick rocks.

All the other non-serious relationships i've been in have been either friend of a friend or work/school chicks. It's easier than shit to meet chicks if you want to.

2001BlackSVT

You're First or Last
Established Member
03 DSG Snake said:
explain how :read:

i guess i should have been more specific... i find i meet the most chicks at school (I'm 21 and in college... and yes i paid for my cobra) It's really easy to strike up a conversation with a girl in class, and it's even easier to blatantly lie to a girl about being lost on campus (they know exactly what you're doing if it's 3/4 of the way through the semester) Work is a good place too. Shit even while driving it's doable. The gym is a good place as well as the beach... running down the boardwalk... hanging out on the pier, at one of the bars next to the water. Shit even grocery stores...

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
2001BlackSVT said:
i guess i should have been more specific... i find i meet the most chicks at school (I'm 21 and in college... and yes i paid for my cobra) It's really easy to strike up a conversation with a girl in class, and it's even easier to blatantly lie to a girl about being lost on campus (they know exactly what you're doing if it's 3/4 of the way through the semester) Work is a good place too. Shit even while driving it's doable. The gym is a good place as well as the beach... running down the boardwalk... hanging out on the pier, at one of the bars next to the water. Shit even grocery stores...

Explaing driving.

Isn't the gym for weirdos?

Wish I was still in school :pepper:

ScareCrow

"Facts are stupid things"
Established Member
Was friends with mine since I was 14. Fast forward 10 years and we started dating. Been together 4 years now

Lightmare

Banned
5.0 Ford Power said:
Dude....I love your avatar....god I think she is freaking gorgeous.

Had a chick for 5 years who looks very similar to her. After she cut her hair that length it was perfect. Looks just like her one morning looking at me just like that..I love the picture also...

The other girl of the 2 is IDENTICAL to Kelly from Saved by the Bell, except a little prettier. They share the same face I swear.

If you have facebook I'll tell you her name so you can see for yourself.

I like doing chicks that remind me of famous women...

2001BlackSVT

You're First or Last
Established Member
loud mustangs are magnets around here... if they hear you coming, it's powerful and manly, and they love that. Give a good looking girl a little smile and chances are she'll roll down her window and say something or smile back. A guy at work had a thing with a girl he saw on the freeway on the way to work.... he held up his cell phone and mouthed the words "call me" and proceeded to try to give his number to the chick with his hands, haha, but ended pulling over and exchanging information

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
2001BlackSVT said:
loud mustangs are magnets around here... if they hear you coming, it's powerful and manly, and they love that. Give a good looking girl a little smile and chances are she'll roll down her window and say something or smile back. A guy at work had a thing with a girl he saw on the freeway on the way to work.... he held up his cell phone and mouthed the words "call me" and proceeded to try to give his number to the chick with his hands, haha, but ended pulling over and exchanging information

Note to self: drive around more :read:

Users who are viewing this thread