How Do You Brew Your Coffee?

What method do you use to brew your coffee?

• Keurig Type Pods

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • French Press (Steeping)

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Drip/Pour Over

Votes: 17 58.6%
  • AeroPress

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Instant Coffee

• Percolater

• Other

Votes: 6 20.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hotcobra03

Established Member
Pour over drip commercial Bunn style,and use a percolator when I travel for work

I had a chance to work in a coffee factory,,
From packing to roasting .

Kenya AA I found was my favorite,,

Folgers classic is what we use

I am a coffee junkie, is all I drink other than milk ,,

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Thanks for the follow-up! (y)
Bonavita 5 Cup Drip Coffee Maker Machine, One-Touch Pour Over Brewing w/ Double Wall Thermal Carafe, SCA Certified, 1100 Watt, BPA Free, Dishwasher Safe, Stainless Steel, BV1500TS https://a.co/d/34IZGJU

Makes a decent cup if you remember to take the pot out of the sink and not turn it on and hit the shitter with no pot under it. Stays hot for hours with no heating plate and unbreakable. Nothing really ruins your day like hitting the glass pot on the edge of the sink and breaking it.

I mostly just hit DD on the way to work though. Lazy, hit reorder on the app when I get in the truck ready when I get there up the block.

Last edited:

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Best coffee machine I've ever owned, I use one of these daily:

When camping, I use a French press. It makes excellent coffee, but isn't practical for home use.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Hey Travis, for some reason, I'm not seeing the links/photos you're posting. All I see is this. Just a blank block between your two sentences in your post. I'm seeing this quite often.

Screenshot 2023-03-14 115040.png

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Fixed. I thought I had my AdBlocker disabled for SVTPerformance. Works fine now after disabling it.

04MysticCobra

Established Member
Thanks for the comments. One of the reasons why I like a pour over is that you can boil the water and pour at the optimum temperature. That ability to set the water temperature to exactly what you want is key. Most coffee makers (drip) IMO don't pour a hot enough water.
That is what I do also Bob. Since I am doing a pour over for myself I boil my filtered tap water and do the pour over from the glass carafe. The hotter the better for me. I like drinking coffee basically as hot as it can be but I also drink fresh made cold brew from my friends shop mostly coconut cold brew sometimes mint cold brew but only drink that in the summer time months. Its very refreshing to drink in the hot weather.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That is what I do also Bob. Since I am doing a pour over for myself I boil my filtered tap water and do the pour over from the glass carafe. The hotter the better for me. I like drinking coffee basically as hot as it can be but I also drink fresh made cold brew from my friends shop mostly coconut cold brew sometimes mint cold brew but only drink that in the summer time months. Its very refreshing to drink in the hot weather.
I'm into HOTTEST, too. I swear my OXO coffee brewer water was hotter when I first bought it. I only brew 2 cups each morning and at the 25 minute mark the coffee has to put into my microwave for 30 seconds or it's lukewarm. The advance of the pour-over is that I can do one cup HOT, and then go back in 30 minutes and do another one fresh that is just as HOT.

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
K cup for the most part. Once in awhile I’ll make a cordito using brown sugar.No milk

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Hmmm. I've never tried brown sugar. Light? Dark? Or did you mean Sugar-In-The-Raw that has natural molasses in it?

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Picked up an Expresso machine and some little needed items. Still learning but enjoying the process and tasty drinks.
8F41414D-4FCE-461D-94C7-477953F531EE.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread