How I'm sure Pacquiao would beat Marquez/Mayweather

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
I don't really remember this clip but I think it really shows Manny's power and accuracy. Dude is a beast

[youtube_browser]E49SNQ__gkw[/youtube_browser]
:rockon:

What do y'all think?

RYU583

HADOOOUKENNN
Established Member
I am a Manny fan and I can honestly say he can't beat a healthy Floyd ...
Mayweather is just too defensive and pin point accurate.

Manny showed why he would lose the Mayweather by being reckless against Clottey IMO
Manny may be able to throw from odd angles, but wont do any good if he can't connect.

I am sorry but this topic has been beaten to death:bored:. Mayweather is truly amazing and yet you will always find that moron who will say he has never fought talent, or is scared or blah blah blah:rollseyes

He has a flawless record and takes NO damage what so ever in damn near all his fights. :coolman:
Yes- he may shy away form a fight here and there, but that's because he is an intelligent business man :read:

Every one needs to get off Manny's nuts and start looking towards Sergio Martinez ...
Sergio is THAT DUDE:uh oh:

5.4ever

Crawling before Walking
Established Member

Manny showed why he would lose the Mayweather by being reckless against Clottey IMO
Manny may be able to throw from odd angles, but wont do any good if he can't connect.

I am sorry but this topic has been beaten to death:bored:. Mayweather is truly amazing and yet you will always find that moron who will say he has never fought talent, or is scared or blah blah blah:rollseyes

He has a flawless record and takes NO damage what so ever in damn near all his fights. :coolman:
Yes- he may shy away form a fight here and there, but that's because he is an intelligent business man :read:

Every one needs to get off Manny's nuts and start looking towards Sergio Martinez ...

Respect you alot cause of "ryu" lol but this post is full of fail man

Youre manny"fan" at the beginning but bash him at the end:dw::dw:

sounds like bs to me

Mayweather has never fought someone as strong and fast and accurate(all bunched up together) like manny

Manny will break mayweathers offense in the first three rounds, thats almost a ****ing fact.

And champions are remembered for their skills in the ring, not for how good "businessmen" they were

He will never earn my(and many of my peers' respect) if he doesnt fight manny

Hell, even if he loses, he will earn respect for taking the fight

Floyd=best offensive fighter of our times

manny=best p4p right now!!!!

btw, I use to hate manny, im mexican and hes taken all good mexican fighters down, but damn, hes just a ****ing killing machine:rockon:

RYU583

HADOOOUKENNN
Established Member
Respect you alot cause of "ryu" lol but this post is full of fail man

Youre manny"fan" at the beginning but bash him at the end:dw::dw:

sounds like bs to me

Mayweather has never fought someone as strong and fast and accurate(all bunched up together) like manny

Manny will break mayweathers offense in the first three rounds, thats almost a ****ing fact.

And champions are remembered for their skills in the ring, not for how good "businessmen" they were

He will never earn my(and many of my peers' respect) if he doesnt fight manny

Hell, even if he loses, he will earn respect for taking the fight

Floyd=best offensive fighter of our times

manny=best p4p right now!!!!

btw, I use to hate manny, im mexican and hes taken all good mexican fighters down, but damn, hes just a ****ing killing machine:rockon:

:shrug: whatchu talkin bout Willis?

Didn't bash anybody guy:??:

You are just spitting out the same garbage every other Mayweather hater is saying.
tisk.gif

How can Floyd be the best offensive fighter when he almost never gets touched?? Flyod is a counter punched which is attributed to defense

As much as you wont admit it, but EVEN if Manny did fight Mayweather....and won... everyone would completely write Mayweather as if he were a scrub and his sales would tank and his legacy would be severely damaged.
Manny has lost already....therefore he doesn't have as much to lose

BUT if Mayweather won....then you guys would divert your attention to a different fighter to dethrone Mayweather and swing on his nuts till they fight. Why does Floyd have to work twice as hard to get the same respect Manny has? They fought some of the same opponents...
plus Floyd fought Zab Judah....who was a dangerous decision at the time.....Manny has not

I am a Manny fan, just because I can put my brain before my heart and make a rational decision does not alter that. :smmon:
If you had watched the Clottey fight like I wrote before..you would see just how easily it is to hit Manny and how much damage he took when the guys throw percentage was shockingly low. You can say he was throwing hundreds of punches because the other guy was "turtling"....but to do this against Floyd is a loss waiting to happen

I can understand your want to see Mayweather lose as he is a very out going and disrespectful(especially Mexicans),but it sells tickets my friend.

Humans have a need to see things crumble when it appears too perfect....Mayweathers record is just one of those things

Happy Halloween :read:

Last edited:

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member

I wouldn't be so sure. I'm a fan of both Manny and Floyd but to say that either fighter wouldn't have much of a chance is hard to predict because they've never been in the ring together. I agree with most everything else you said about people hating on Floyd for his nonsense outside the ring and thinking that's why he would get beat but as far as Pacquiao and Mayweather, it's a toss up

Last edited:

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
Anytime someone tells you to "turn your volume up", it's not going to end well, haha. Not falling for this.....

oooooh snap

Stable Genius
Established Member
first off, these vids of the ghosts screaming at the end aren't funny. they really haven't been funny for years, nor do they scare anybody. they just make you look like an asshole at work.

secondly, ryu, i think a younger pacquiao would of taken mayweather but i think pac's head is leaving the game. roach had to pressure him to train for cotto. either he's getting full of himself or he's losing his heart. also, lets not forget that lately mayweather wins his fights by decision.

SVTullio

Typical Vette Driver
Established Member
Mayweather has said it over and over on TV. If Manny takes drug tests for performance enhancing before and during the training of his fights, like floyd does, then the fight is on.

Floyd has said that, I havent seen a response from manny.

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
first off, these vids of the ghosts screaming at the end aren't funny. they really haven't been funny for years, nor do they scare anybody. they just make you look like an asshole at work.

So you're speaking for everybody now? I find it interesting how someone can make a post to show the holiday spirit yet you always have those that wanna insult. I think you need to lighten up and stop being the asshole at work

Mayweather has said it over and over on TV. If Manny takes drug tests for performance enhancing before and during the training of his fights, like floyd does, then the fight is on.

Floyd has said that, I havent seen a response from manny.

Manny later agreed to take the test then Floyd said that they need to use heavier gloves.

Brutal Metal

Established Member
Yeah Floyd is such a Great role model for young African American kids, be a wife beating, tax evading,cocky piece of shit and the world will be yours! I doubt this fight will ever happen since Floyd is a pussy bitch about drug testing but if it does I hope Manny caves his skull in!

Ultor

Pie luver ;)
Established Member
I do believe you are in danger of having forgotten.

[youtube_browser]UDWnMXzgeZo [/youtube_browser]

... I realize this video has nothing to do with the original topic, but I still feel compelled to post it anytime an opportunity presents itself.

SSmoked99

Burn that sh*t UBZ
Established Member
I hate Floyd, but I can't deny his skills. I personally think the fight can go either way, but I would root for Pacman to knock Floyd's head off. Now, as for the whole drug testing BS!!! Who the hell does Floyd think he is to try and change the rules? Let the athletic commission do their job and you stick to boxing PERIOD! So why all of a sudden was Pacman being accused of being on performance enhancing drugs by team Gayweather?? Sounds like a bitch excuse if you asking me. They don't call him "Kenducky Floyd Chicken" for nothing.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
They accused him (pacman) of gaining so much weight from when he started to where he is now.
But after reading sherdog I remember someone comparing both of their weights and Mayweather started at the same weight to where he is now and its only a 1lb difference.
So that crack fiend accusing Pacman of roids really need to stop with the BS. Also I've read Manny's camp has been agreeing to the drug tests, but its funny how PBF wants bigger/heavier gloves. Pretty easy for a defensive fighter to demand that.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread