How I'm sure Pacquiao would beat Marquez/Mayweather

SSmoked99

Burn that sh*t UBZ
Established Member
They accused him (pacman) of gaining so much weight from when he started to where he is now.
But after reading sherdog I remember someone comparing both of their weights and Mayweather started at the same weight to where he is now and its only a 1lb difference.
So that crack fiend accusing Pacman of roids really need to stop with the BS. Also I've read Manny's camp has been agreeing to the drug tests, but its funny how PBF wants bigger/heavier gloves. Pretty easy for a defensive fighter to demand that.

Exactly

eddyroxx

Established Member

5.4ever

Crawling before Walking
Established Member
:shrug: whatchu talkin bout Willis?

Didn't bash anybody guy:??:

You are just spitting out the same garbage every other Mayweather hater is saying.
tisk.gif

How can Floyd be the best offensive fighter when he almost never gets touched?? Flyod is a counter punched which is attributed to defense

As much as you wont admit it, but EVEN if Manny did fight Mayweather....and won... everyone would completely write Mayweather as if he were a scrub and his sales would tank and his legacy would be severely damaged.
Manny has lost already....therefore he doesn't have as much to lose

BUT if Mayweather won....then you guys would divert your attention to a different fighter to dethrone Mayweather and swing on his nuts till they fight. Why does Floyd have to work twice as hard to get the same respect Manny has? They fought some of the same opponents...
plus Floyd fought Zab Judah....who was a dangerous decision at the time.....Manny has not

I am a Manny fan, just because I can put my brain before my heart and make a rational decision does not alter that. :smmon:
If you had watched the Clottey fight like I wrote before..you would see just how easily it is to hit Manny and how much damage he took when the guys throw percentage was shockingly low. You can say he was throwing hundreds of punches because the other guy was "turtling"....but to do this against Floyd is a loss waiting to happen

I can understand your want to see Mayweather lose as he is a very out going and disrespectful(especially Mexicans),but it sells tickets my friend.

Humans have a need to see things crumble when it appears too perfect....Mayweathers record is just one of those things

Happy Halloween :read:

Why do you keep bringing up his reputation??? dont you get it. no one respects it because hes dodging manny!!!

Understand that you dont go in history as one of the greatest because of who you didnt fight, youre remembered for those whom you did. 20 years from now, he will be remembered as the guy who didnt fight manny... that is all... a great defensive boxer, but nothing more

In laymens terms, imagine Daigo dodging the top sf4 players, hed be no one:lol1:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg-1AGLcrHk"]Floyd Mayweather Jr. weakness exposed in Mosley fight - YouTube[/nomedia]

hows that for weaknesses

Mayweather has said it over and over on TV. If Manny takes drug tests for performance enhancing before and during the training of his fights, like floyd does, then the fight is on.

Floyd has said that, I havent seen a response from manny.

:bored::nonono:

I do believe you are in danger of having forgotten.

[youtube_browser]UDWnMXzgeZo [/youtube_browser]

... I realize this video has nothing to do with the original topic, but I still feel compelled to post it anytime an opportunity presents itself.

:lol::lol: too funny

oooooh snap

Stable Genius
Established Member
So you're speaking for everybody now? I find it interesting how someone can make a post to show the holiday spirit yet you always have those that wanna insult. I think you need to lighten up and stop being the asshole at work

Manny later agreed to take the test then Floyd said that they need to use heavier gloves.

sorry for not finding your corny joke funny. sorry for you obviously missing the boat on this type of joke anyway. hey, maybe you can start rick rolling people next.
just saying. :beer:

Z25OH

WINGING IT
Established Member
this was back when manny was fight absolute no names in the philipines...not an impressive display of power at all. He doesnt really have that much power...he just punches so much....its like meat tenderizer effect...he will not beat a healthy floyd...MARQUEZ looks good for this fight also...strong....manny's "let me overwhelm you with a million puches a round" style doesnt affect marquez 1 bit....thats all manny really is...good speed, INSANE cardio, average skill

oooooh snap

Stable Genius
Established Member
this was back when manny was fight absolute no names in the philipines...not an impressive display of power at all. He doesnt really have that much power...he just punches so much....its like meat tenderizer effect...he will not beat a healthy floyd...MARQUEZ looks good for this fight also...strong....manny's "let me overwhelm you with a million puches a round" style doesnt affect marquez 1 bit....thats all manny really is...good speed, INSANE cardio, average skill

that's the same arguement you hear from a lot of "tough" fighters in the pre-fight interview. fast forward to the end of the fight and they're walking out of the ring bruised up and with a frowny face :(

Chonger

The Korean Connection
Established Member
You can all speculate until the cows come home because this fight will probably never happen. :bash::bash::bash:

As far as who wins? Ask Mosley? He said flip a coin because it was that close. I always felt that one of two things would happen.

1) If it goes the full 12 rounds Floyd would win on points.

2) Manny knocks Floyd out.

Brutal Metal

Established Member
fast forward to the end of the fight and they're walking out of the ring bruised up and with a frowny face :([/QUOTE said:
SO TRUE Manny has dented up and bruised so many faces of fighters who said they were gonna kick his ass!:D

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
sorry for not finding your corny joke funny. sorry for you obviously missing the boat on this type of joke anyway. hey, maybe you can start rick rolling people next.
just saying. :beer:

Apologizing while digging yourself deeper into a hole. I posted this for a couple of laughs during the holiday. A couple people laughed so I found the post worth it. But have you noticed that you're the only one complaining. Just like the Canibeat Cobra thread, everyone gave it's props but there's one guy who insults and says they prefer their Focus. You're a Debbie downer. Don't apologize for your lame personality. Just exit and proceed to another thread... Not rocket science

5.4ever

Crawling before Walking
Established Member

is this a joke???

when interviewed, sugar shane was asked who was the stronger hitter between manny and floyd...

without hesitating he instantly said "manny"

He went on to say that floyd was the smarter boxer, having great defense, but like I said before, MANNY WILL BREAK IT IN 3 Rounds!!!!!!!!!

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
is this a joke???

when interviewed, sugar shane was asked who was the stronger hitter between manny and floyd...

He went on to say that floyd was the smarter boxer, having great defense, but like I said before, MANNY WILL BREAK IT IN 3 Rounds!!!!!!!!!

Not by throwing a bajillion, not well aimed punches. Ask Ali's opponents how well that worked.

TorchMach

Established Member
Since on the title you stated Manny would be beat Mayweather as well I'm going to give my opinion on that. Didn't read the above post by the way...

Mayweather has beat everyone that Manny has..even Marquez (first try too).

Mayweather is a smart fighter defensively and offensively...smarter then Manny? No doubt. Mayweather never get's "angry" in the ring. He's a business man.

Mayweather & Manny will fight one day and this will become very clear..with Mayweather winning. His toughest fight by far has been with Mosley.

Manny will win against Marquez this time "clearer" then before based on the experice he has gained since the last time they met in the ring in 07.

Ruben,

TorchMach

Established Member
is this a joke???

Manny is slower then Floyd, what's the use of his strength if he can't hit him?

I realize a lot of people just don't like Mayweather's style..to each his own but denying the fact that he is undefeated for a reason says a lot..further more as I stated above. Mayweather has beat every fighter Manny has before Manny or after...even Marquez. First try too..

Manny & Marquez fights are so exciting because they beat eachother up so much and get's exciting...why? Because they fight the SAME...why did Mayweather fight Marquez then :read:

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
Since on the title you stated Manny would be beat Mayweather as well I'm going to give my opinion on that. Didn't read the above post by the way...

Mayweather has beat everyone that Manny has..even Marquez (first try too).

Clottey, Cotto?

No doubt. Mayweather never get's "angry" in the ring. He's a business man.*

Meh, he got angry when Ortiz tried to "head-ppercut" him. That's why he reacted the way he did.

Mayweather & Manny will fight one day and this will become very clear..with Mayweather winning. His toughest fight by far has been with Mosley.

I really hope so but I wouldn't be so sure. I don't care how big of a Mayweather fan you could be. Even you have to admit that Floyd is arrogant and hard to negotiate with.

Manny will win against Marquez this time "clearer" then before based on the experice he has gained since the last time they met in the ring in 07.

Manny will more than likely will win. But I'm not so sure it'll be a cakewalk. Afterall, it was Marquez that nearly put Manny down last time.

Z25OH

WINGING IT
Established Member
is this a joke???

lmao no its not a joke...when you throw 1000+ punches a fight (almost 3 times what an average fighter does) your eventually gonna start bruising people. Manny is not defined as a knock out puncher, hes a skilled, cardio crazy fighter that overwhelms people with too many punches. Thats a fact, the last real NAME fighter he actually KNOCKED out on the floor was hatton, and thats after floyd softened him up...floyd fought hatton when he was undefeated, younger, stronger and 100% confident on top.

oooooh snap

Stable Genius
Established Member
Apologizing while digging yourself deeper into a hole. I posted this for a couple of laughs during the holiday. A couple people laughed so I found the post worth it. But have you noticed that you're the only one complaining. Just like the Canibeat Cobra thread, everyone gave it's props but there's one guy who insults and says they prefer their Focus. You're a Debbie downer. Don't apologize for your lame personality. Just exit and proceed to another thread... Not rocket science

more proof that you are indeed, clueless.
let me word it a little easier for you. playing things that are corny are bad, but not harmful. playing things that were corny 5 years ago is even worse, but still not harmful. playing things that were corny 5 years ago, that have a ghost pop out and scream could potentially get somebody in trouble at work, is idiotic.

people probably aren't posting complaints because they're tired of posting complaints. go look up any post from 3 years ago with these stupid ghost things, and see how people react. get a clue:beer:

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
more proof that you are indeed, clueless.
let me word it a little easier for you. playing things that are corny are bad, but not harmful. playing things that were corny 5 years ago is even worse, but still not harmful. playing things that were corny 5 years ago, that have a ghost pop out and scream could potentially get somebody in trouble at work, is idiotic.

people probably aren't posting complaints because they're tired of posting complaints. go look up any post from 3 years ago with these stupid ghost things, and see how people react. get a clue:beer:

Now let me word it easier for you. Just because one crybaby wants to complain about a scary video they saw, doesn't mean everyone else is going to cry too. Once again, lighten up man. Or take your lame complaints somewhere else

Users who are viewing this thread