How I'm sure Pacquiao would beat Marquez/Mayweather

oooooh snap

Stable Genius
Established Member
Now let me word it easier for you. Just because one crybaby wants to complain about a scary video they saw, doesn't mean everyone else is going to cry too. Once again, lighten up man. Or take your lame complaints somewhere else

it's like posting a naked girl without a "nsfw" title, except much much more corny. i'm not tight, i'm just saying. if you can't handle my comments either don't read them, or maybe you should go somewhere else.:beer:

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
this was back when manny was fight absolute no names in the philipines...not an impressive display of power at all. He doesnt really have that much power...he just punches so much....its like meat tenderizer effect...he will not beat a healthy floyd...MARQUEZ looks good for this fight also...strong....manny's "let me overwhelm you with a million puches a round" style doesnt affect marquez 1 bit....thats all manny really is...good speed, INSANE cardio, average skill
I'll just quote this so I can come back to in Saturday night on the 12th. :D

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
it's like posting a naked girl without a "nsfw" title, except much much more corny. i'm not tight, i'm just saying. if you can't handle my comments either don't read them, or maybe you should go somewhere else.:beer:

Wtf would be the point of posting "nws" for a video that shows boxing?:dw: kinda defeats the purpose, right? How about you put on your big boy britches and carry your whining somewhere else. Go cry to one of the mods or start a thread about me on Smackdown. Anything to stop you from looking like the sourpuss of the thread:beer:

oooooh snap

Stable Genius
Established Member
Wtf would be the point of posting "nws" for a video that shows boxing?:dw: kinda defeats the purpose, right? How about you put on your big boy britches and carry your whining somewhere else. Go cry to one of the mods or start a thread about me on Smackdown. Anything to stop you from looking like the sourpuss of the thread:beer:

:beer:far from a sour puss bud:beer:
i'm just :beer: saying that :beer:your post wasn't funny at all:beer: wasn't funny when it first came out :beer: and could potentially :beer: get people in trouble:beer: at work:beer: due to:beer:the :beer:loudly:beer:screaming:beer:ghost.

also if anybody looks like a sour puss, it's you. you seem to have a hard time taking a slightly negative comment. how do you survive in the real world?:beer:

Last edited:

Z25OH

WINGING IT
Established Member
I'll just quote this so I can come back to in Saturday night on the 12th. :D

wait hold on now! hahaha he is definately gonna beat marquez, but thier last 2 fights were a toss up...what i meant to say is he is not afraid to engage manny in his own style :beer:

gamebred26

Established Member
this was back when manny was fight absolute no names in the philipines...not an impressive display of power at all. He doesnt really have that much power...he just punches so much....its like meat tenderizer effect...he will not beat a healthy floyd...MARQUEZ looks good for this fight also...strong....manny's "let me overwhelm you with a million puches a round" style doesnt affect marquez 1 bit....thats all manny really is...good speed, INSANE cardio, average skill

Manny has no power? lol. Another boxing guru. He has a ton of power and speed, and punches in bunches from unorthodox angles.

Yea ask Margaritto or Cotto if Manny has any power. He has come up from 120 lbs lol and still knocks people out.

The reason why PBF wont fight him is because he may lose. That guys ego would crumble if he lost. Manny will get his hands on him in May and ko his ass.

Better fight is the Margaritto / Cotto fight. I have been waiting for this. Mexican and PR's are fight fans and their two peeps will be getting it on. No loaded gloves this time...revenge is a dish best served cold.

Cotto whoop that ass!

gamebred26

Established Member
Oh Marques wont go more then 5 rounds. Dont get sucked in by the hype. This fight is a complete mismatch. Manny is a diff fighter then he was then. Marques is done end of the line...great fighter ..tough as hell but Manny is going to destroy him this time. Dont even buy the ppv its a waste of money.

DICobra

Established Member
oh marques wont go more then 5 rounds. Dont get sucked in by the hype. This fight is a complete mismatch. Manny is a diff fighter then he was then. Marques is done end of the line...great fighter ..tough as hell but manny is going to destroy him this time. Dont even buy the ppv its a waste of money.

+1 :)

Z25OH

WINGING IT
Established Member
Manny has no power? lol. Another boxing guru. He has a ton of power and speed, and punches in bunches from unorthodox angles.

Yea ask Margaritto or Cotto if Manny has any power. He has come up from 120 lbs lol and still knocks people out.

The reason why PBF wont fight him is because he may lose. That guys ego would crumble if he lost. Manny will get his hands on him in May and ko his ass.

Better fight is the Margaritto / Cotto fight. I have been waiting for this. Mexican and PR's are fight fans and their two peeps will be getting it on. No loaded gloves this time...revenge is a dish best served cold.

Cotto whoop that ass!

I didnt say "NO" power.... I said "THAT" much power....hes not a knock out fighter. Thats common knowledge.....and about margarito and cotto, like i said before manny's damage comes from the volume of punches he throws vs the power of his punches. On both of theses cards (cotto, margarito) he threw 3 TIMES! as much punches as both these in thier fights AND he didnt knock them out either. The last real KO he had was Hatton.

Now margarito vs cotto rematch...i wonder if this will even happen...the tornado aint what he used to be...

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
:beer:far from a sour puss bud:beer:
i'm just :beer: saying that :beer:your post wasn't funny at all:beer: wasn't funny when it first came out :beer: and could potentially :beer: get people in trouble:beer: at work:beer: due to:beer:the :beer:loudly:beer:screaming:beer:ghost.

also if anybody looks like a sour puss, it's you. you seem to have a hard time taking a slightly negative comment. how do you survive in the real world?:beer:

Lol! I can't take a slightly negative comment because I called you out on your crying and told you to lighten up? Interesting concept. Aren't you the only one complaining in this thread? Again, lighten up.:beer: take your tampon out and let it go. Like I said, go whine to one of the mods or add my name to your "to bash on smackdown" list. I'm gonna end the conversation here because it keeps repeating itself the same way. You crying and whining and me telling you to cry somewhere else.

oooooh snap

Stable Genius
Established Member
Lol! I can't take a slightly negative comment because I called you out on your crying and told you to lighten up? Interesting concept. Aren't you the only one complaining in this thread? Again, lighten up.:beer: take your tampon out and let it go. Like I said, go whine to one of the mods or add my name to your "to bash on smackdown" list. I'm gonna end the conversation here because it keeps repeating itself the same way. You crying and whining and me telling you to cry somewhere else.

exactly. the convo keeps repeating about you getting sand in your vagina because i called your joke corny and faulted you for possibly getting somebody in trouble at work. notice how nobody is agreeing with you?:beer:
lighten up, buttercup!

Last edited:

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
The supposed May 5th fight that Floyd is talking about with Manny is Total Bullshit according to PacMan's manager!

I think it more than likely is. Everything I'm reading states that it's Mayweather's attempt at distracting Pacman before the Marquez fight. Either way, how would Floyd back out of that after Pacquiao beats Marquez?

Chonger

The Korean Connection
Established Member
Now margarito vs cotto rematch...i wonder if this will even happen...the tornado aint what he used to be...[/QUOTE]

December 3, 2011 at Madison Square Garden. That is going to be brutal. Floyd ducked both of them.

Users who are viewing this thread