How many DFW guys are still here?

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
Since group left this forum, it seems to have pretty much died in here. Is there anyone still hanging around here?

When it starts to warm back up, I'll be starting the friday night meet back up again if any of you are interested.

Steve

AaronK

Established Member
Coit and 190.

It's been a long time since I've been out there. I don't think I've ever taken my Cobra out there either. It was a good meet but damn it was far away for me...

When are you guys thinking about meeting up again? I'm sure it'll be after this 20 degree weather lol

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
What's DR?

A site for the nicest, fastest street cars in DFW. TT Vipers, TTFGT's, Whipple FGT, some wicked fast Vettes and a couple of Stangs that get beat p on alot. :lol: If you aren't making 700rw, you aren't competitive on this site. ;) Great bunch of guys who regularly GTG for some fun, going out to eat, titty bars, all kinds of stuff. There is slower cars too, but not too many of those.

AaronK

Established Member
A site for the nicest, fastest street cars in DFW. TT Vipers, TTFGT's, Whipple FGT, some wicked fast Vettes and a couple of Stangs that get beat p on alot. :lol: If you aren't making 700rw, you aren't competitive on this site. ;) Great bunch of guys who regularly GTG for some fun, going out to eat, titty bars, all kinds of stuff. There is slower cars too, but not too many of those.

Hmmm, sounds fun. I'll talk to you more about it when I see you.

Users who are viewing this thread