How many DFW guys are still here?

Trick Pony

Stang Addict
Established Member
I'm still around and would definitely show up. Just need to get a new driveshaft for my C5 so I can bring the dark side...

03cobrarocks

Established Member
I am here been here for long time. Hopeing to start going to some meets agian and curious about how my car will run when it gets back.

AaronK

Established Member
I am here been here for long time. Hopeing to start going to some meets agian and curious about how my car will run when it gets back.

Gets back? You're gonna have to take it easy on me next time we run, my car got slower :bored:

4point6.281

Established Member
A site for the nicest, fastest street cars in DFW. TT Vipers, TTFGT's, Whipple FGT, some wicked fast Vettes and a couple of Stangs that get beat p on alot. :lol: If you aren't making 700rw, you aren't competitive on this site. ;) Great bunch of guys who regularly GTG for some fun, going out to eat, titty bars, all kinds of stuff. There is slower cars too, but not too many of those.

sounds badass(and exclusive)! are the slower/less attractive cars welcome?

03GT_to_03Cobra

Established Member
I'm around and I would do the occasional Friday night meet, definitely around for the cars and coffee on the last Saturday of the month.

oldmachguy

Established Member
Here

Hey, Steve, as you know I'm still here. Work and weather have been a total beat-down since like end of September.

But when it warms up I would definitely be up for Friday night hang out - just no butt heads or haters.

VenomRogue

Focus > Mustang
Established Member
Still here.

still have 4 cylinders less than most.

but just ignore that high pitched whine, thats just a noisy power steering pump.

Users who are viewing this thread