How many DFW guys are still here?

B-O-B'03

Established Member
I am still here, think the last meet I attended was the one in Womacl03's sig.

Been a while, but ZI could be talked into coming out :beer:

-Brian

o3Edge777

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
Still quite a few people around. I say when it warms up a bit more we should have a nice big GTG in a fairly centralized location. Pics/ Vids/ Food.

AaronK

Established Member
whaat happened to it sir? I heard matt's car runs pretty good for the mods

My motor is down right now... Matts car runs really good. Still hasn't pulled my car though ;-) ... I think it's that Gearheads tune he has :pop:

03cobrarocks

Established Member
My motor is down right now... Matts car runs really good. Still hasn't pulled my car though ;-) ... I think it's that Gearheads tune he has :pop:

haha! Yea travis probably did something top secret... Matt said he just has ported blower, high flow x pipe, catback and upper pulley

I personally think he is hiding something... maybe a race gas tune or a lower :lol:

AaronK

Established Member
haha! Yea travis probably did something top secret... Matt said he just has ported blower, high flow x pipe, catback and upper pulley

I personally think he is hiding something... maybe a race gas tune or a lower :lol:

Nah, that's all he has done for sure. His car and mine are two stout cobras for what little mods there are. I'm about to take my lower off and go back to just an upper only. Matt is also one of the better drivers I've seen behind the wheel of an 03/04.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Here, and Cobraless:banana:

Id love to make it to a Fri gtg when it warms up... Ill be in town more often than I was last year.:rockon:

rrpederson

lookin 4 parts
Established Member
i registered on dallas racing. can seem to see find any threads. maybe im retarded or something.

03cobrarocks

Established Member
Nah, that's all he has done for sure. His car and mine are two stout cobras for what little mods there are. I'm about to take my lower off and go back to just an upper only. Matt is also one of the better drivers I've seen behind the wheel of an 03/04.

I know what you mean man, my car is pretty decent for the power as well :D

Hell if it wasnt for matt, you and me noone would believe a cobra without a twin screw could take a heads, cam full bolt on lsx car :lol:

AaronK

Established Member
I know what you mean man, my car is pretty decent for the power as well :D

Hell if it wasnt for matt, you and me noone would believe a cobra without a twin screw could take a heads, cam full bolt on lsx car :lol:

Matt just beat STROKD the other day... and his car and mine are pretty close. I barley pull on Matt's car.

04SilverSerpent

ZTP
Established Member
Matt just beat STROKD the other day... and his car and mine are pretty close. I barley pull on Matt's car.

Who is Matt? I can't see STROKD (Matt) losing to many cars if he is on kill. If it's a cobra, it would have to be north of 700hp due to the hp/weight ratio.

THogg

Established Member
When and where is the next GTG? All this talk about racing and GTGs, I'm ready to get out and do something.:banana:

03cobrarocks

Established Member
Who is Matt? I can't see STROKD (Matt) losing to many cars if he is on kill. If it's a cobra, it would have to be north of 700hp due to the hp/weight ratio.

Matt is the guy that works the job carlesschris use to work up at gearheads. I was not able to see the race so I can not confirm what went down neither do I know the details on strokeds setup. I do know that matt's car is just a "unique" blower port, high flow x pipe, upper pulley, intake, catback cobra. It made right at 500rwhp at gearheads I beleive. I have not seen it run or been in the car but from what I hear it is damn impressive for the mods.

04SilverSerpent

ZTP
Established Member
Matt is the guy that works the job carlesschris use to work up at gearheads. I was not able to see the race so I can not confirm what went down neither do I know the details on strokeds setup. I do know that matt's car is just a "unique" blower port, high flow x pipe, upper pulley, intake, catback cobra. It made right at 500rwhp at gearheads I beleive. I have not seen it run or been in the car but from what I hear it is damn impressive for the mods.
Okay, I know who you are talking about and the race in question.

Users who are viewing this thread