How many of you guys DD your termi?

TVSCobra

Established Member
Mine sat the in garage for awhile, I sold my DD and now drive the Cobra everday.

Black Talon

KnightOfTheOldRepublic
Established Member
I DD my Cobra when I first got it for like 6 months. These cars are very reliable, the head tick is not as common as you think.

moot09

Established Member
I drive mine as much as i can. I have a ranger that i daily drive to work everyday (need a truck) but when I get off I usually go for a drive every day.

KILRSVT

Established Member
i use to drive it everyday for 2 years...66k on the clock real reliable car just recently broke on me...due to hard driving..lol i would but its annoying beign stuck in traffic in clutch car and its raining here..but it aint nothing out of this world to drive these cars everyday making 550 at the rear wheels..

MWoods26

Established Member
I just bought might about two months ago to use as a DD. love it so far except for the 12-15 mpg but its worth it.:rockon:

sc98cbra

Established Member
I just bought might about two months ago to use as a DD. love it so far except for the 12-15 mpg but its worth it.:rockon:

... Doesnt sound very good... Is there a tune on the car? Is it a little fat on the rich side, or do you get into boost a lot?

Users who are viewing this thread