How many of you have Poop Knives ....

CV355

_
Established Member
it was glorious!!!!! You ever drop a coil so big that your back pain went away?

No but I've sat on a toilet worrying about having to go to the ER before. Strain a little, feels like it hits a nerve all along the spine... I hate those. If you look in the toilet and it looks like a murder scene, you dun goofed.

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
Reminds me of the "Mad Loafer" of HS days who clogged up many a toilet in the boys bathroom. The Sanitation staff had to use a knife to chop it up to get the toilet to flush.

Every school has one. My buddy clogged more commercial grade toilets than I could count. He was a machine. And it was pure carbon and corn - not a lot of toilet paper. Truly epic. Schools, hotels, and if he visited my house....yeah he’d come walking out of the crapper smiling and shaking his head and I knew what was up.

But I’d just plunge it as I laughed and called him names - no poop knife for me.

FJohnny

Established Member
Just put out a beast that sat and stared. Since this thread has began I’ve been more regular than I ever had. Thanks @RDJ :D

This.

Hadn't given it much thought until @jeffh81 put it into words so well. It's true. This thread has changed my life as well. Never was one for much inspection after the job is done. I figured that made you a weird dude. Knowing it's common and not all that odd has has really opened doors, so to speak. Performance by any measure has skyrocketed.

After decades of mediocre efforts at best, twice since this thread began I have managed to deliver what I call an 'Iceberg'. One piece structure with fully 1/8 of it's bulk breaking the surface of the water. Once would have been amazing. Twice is like winning the lotto.

I have even described the thread to my wife and asked her to designate one of our knives to put into the duty rotation. Getting a bit of pushback on that but I'm sure she'll come around.

Anyway, thanks to @RDJ for starting a thread that I never thought would amount to s**t.

All the best.

_Snake_

Established Member
But I’d just plunge it as I laughed and called him names - no poop knife for me.

Well duh. You had a poop hammer plunger

Edit: Motherscratcher - I keep promising myself to avoid this thread. Lol

Edit edit: just sent my wife a link and am in another room listening for her reaction. I might be celibate for awhile.

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
This thread has taken an interesting turn.

Some of you guys need a bit of fiber.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

BigPoppa

Hope you enjoy the show
Established Member
So......

I'm making cookies and needed a spatula to mix in the chips and the wife hands me this spatula that looks awfully familiar....and yes, it is the exact same one, just different color:

20181219_201306.jpg

FD_Website_Banner_w_Knife.png

Users who are viewing this thread