How many people are using the oval throttle

GreggsSVT

Established Member
I'm curious to see how many people are using the cobra monojet throttle. Any isues?

Thanks

dustin88lx

Established Member
I am using it right now, I'm not seeing any huge issues...the monoblade will float a little when you get off the throttle, only thing I have noticed that is somewhat a problem for me is at times when you come off high speed or just clutch the car real quick the rpms will bounce until it balances the a/f mix. You are prolly looking at about 40rwhp with a tune maybe a tad more.

91svtbird

Established Member
I am using it right now, I'm not seeing any huge issues...the monoblade will float a little when you get off the throttle, only thing I have noticed that is somewhat a problem for me is at times when you come off high speed or just clutch the car real quick the rpms will bounce until it balances the a/f mix. You are prolly looking at about 40rwhp with a tune maybe a tad more.

Lund tune?

GreggsSVT

Established Member

So rpms hold and then drop?

Thanks

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
do not fear the monoblade, JL has it fugured out. floats a little, as previously stated and comes back down.

That doesn't sound "figured out" to me. :dw:

We're using it on our car, and Lund uses it on his personal car, works great.

Why don't you have it on your website? Kinda hard to trust getting a tune from you guys on a part you won't even sell on your site. I've checked a lot because I want that 72mm monoblade sooo badly, but you don't carry/advertise it. Makes me trepid.

Users who are viewing this thread