How many tickets have you gotten in one sitting?

Monster Mach

Established Member
Well got pulled over in a parking lot (without moving yes u read that right ) and got a nice stack of tickets for stupid shit lights license plate he went to town being a dick (it's all good I already got out of the tickets) but yea what's your list?
avuguna5.jpg
My twelve sheets of tickets for one stop without any moving violation

TClark22

Established Member
haha without moving! that cop was having a bad day or he is a chevy fan!

only 1 here...

cobra_80

MOTORBOATER
Established Member
4 Total from one stop. License bracket...tint...ins sticker...wrong address on license. Then got pulled over in another county and saw i haven't taken care of these at the time. Re-issued a couple lol. BTW...i was in my Camaro SS not Mustang

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member

One of my buddies got 5-6 tickets once.

Included street racing, reckless, tint, etc...

I don't know how he drove the car home that night.

Last edited:

IH8GM

Not so New SVT Poster
Established Member
wow thats impressive. i did get like 8 myself on my last night living in NJ i did a burn out in a parking lot across from a Dunkin donuts were there was a cop i did not see. Gave me a roadside inspection.

oldmodman

Established Member
Only one at a time.

Last ticket was back in 1993. Moving violation 49 in a 45

Asked for trial. Officer did not show up. Case dismissed.

Got stopped for no front plate on my 1992 Ford Explorer. I was taking the car from one body shop to another for paint work. The truck had no front clip on it at all. Still got a fixit ticket. Got it signed off two months later. No cost.

Blown02

Established Member
19 tickets at 1 stop is my record.. but I was driving a commercial vehicle so they rang me up for everything.. no log book.. no reflective tape.. bla bla bla

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Driving my Jeep around in Ocean City during hot rod weekend. Got 4 fix-it tickets and 5 fines between two stops, all within 5 hours of arriving in the city.

State Trooper, all fix-it tickets

-3rd brake light out
-lifted suspension
-tires sticking out too far
-no fender flares

Dickhead OC cops - all fines totalling $340

-failure to display front plate (it was on, but bent up under the bumper)
-safety equipment removed (had all 4 doors off, but had a driver's side mirror)
-unsafe vehicle or some shit (exposed door hinges could hurt someone...)
-bumpers too high from ground
-some other random BS duplicate violation

Told me he'd tow my jeep if he saw me driving around anymore.

I got reeeeeally drunk that night and went home the next morning.

imjustone

Future Army 68W
Established Member
I'm sitting pretty with 2 from the food ole state of North Carolina. Racing my brother back to the line, got blue lighted in SC by an NC Trooper. Written tickets for reckless driving with intent to danger, and 89 in a 65, and was told we truthfully were doing 120 plus when he saw us go by him. Reduced to non moving and 9 over.

Oh, and both cars were Mach 1's

Last edited:

Monster Mach

Established Member
These tickets were beyond retarded cop was on a major power trip. The tickets I got we're in no way a moving violation (had a ten day where the ink wore off) front plate on my dash. Headlights are tinted and so are tails (with led in tails and hids in heads (there is no way you can't see my lights) and multiple others its redic. But the officer was an idiot for number one calling me a ****ing retard and sayin ill have fun with your checkbook. But hey I was on the phone with his boss when he said it so I got to witness a ass reeming when I gave the sheriff the phone and he discovered I was talking to his boss (my neighbor) when he said the above. I'm out of the tickets tho his boss Said don't worry about it. It was just one of those times that give cops a bad name. He really hated it when he asked why I have a fop license plate and how my family feels about my violations (my response was hey my uncle said if a cop gives me a hard time tell him to fill some paper work at base and do some real work instead of harassing people for their cars (and he's a chief telling me this)

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
HAHAHA! Never heard of 12 in one stop.

I've got 2 speeding tickets in a period of 30 minutes once, but that is about as bad as I've had it. Never more than one in a stop, and haven't had a ticket in 5 years.

Mxfrench

Established Member
Younger years i got 12 in one night started with fleeing and alluding ended with reckless driving, thats all i will say i was a rabbit in my day

Users who are viewing this thread