How much hp can stock engine take?

JETSOLVER

Where is Coletti?
Established Member
jman Another crushing blow for public education. As to the rods, would the stock replacement rods for the GT be any better? Or should a person look to more stroke from an aftermarket rod as you have the thing all apart anyway?

jman345

Banned
yamahaSHO said:
Good job stating the obvious smart guy. I do not care whether you have been right or wrong. Reading run-on, non fragmented paragraphs suck. It's hard to tell when one idea has started or stopped.

You're right, I don't have to read your posts... Stay ill-educated and illiterate, it's not hurting me. It just makes you look like a dumbass, even if you know what you're talking about. Food for thought... I'm only helping you here. I don't have a problem with communication skills.

For someone like yourself who thinks he is so well educated have you ever stopped and thought maybe since he isnt putting punctuation marks here and there maybe he dont know where to put them which i dont i come to a car forum to talk about cars not to get harrased by wanna be scholers like yourself who cares if you can put puntuations here and there your the one trying to impress people trying to sound educated me i dont care who i impress when i get on a car forum i want to have fun.

jman345

Banned
yamahaSHO said:
Good job stating the obvious smart guy. I do not care whether you have been right or wrong. Reading run-on, non fragmented paragraphs suck. It's hard to tell when one idea has started or stopped.

You're right, I don't have to read your posts... Stay ill-educated and illiterate, it's not hurting me. It just makes you look like a dumbass, even if you know what you're talking about. Food for thought... I'm only helping you here. I don't have a problem with communication skills.

For someone like yourself who thinks he is so well educated have you ever stopped and thought maybe since he isnt putting punctuation marks here and there maybe he dont know where to put them which i dont i come to a car forum to talk about cars not to get harrased by wanna be scholers like yourself who cares if you can put puntuations here and there your the one trying to impress people trying to sound educated me i dont care who i impress when i get on a car forum i want to have fun.

jman345

Banned
wojowojo16 said:
ATTN: jman345

rules of writing: http://www.grammarbook.com/grammar/cnt_gram.asp

You have to click the link above this.

I'm finding it difficult to read your posts since they don't have any periods (you know .... right of comma, left of forward slash, above alt key, below apastrophe key) Thanks bro. :poke:

Thanks for putting my name real big now thats a cool name JMAN now yours on the other hand sucks. For someone who has a dumb name like yours and cant even spell a name correct i dont think you should be giving advice to people about grammar. lol :loser:

jman345

Banned
JETSOLVER said:
jman Another crushing blow for public education. As to the rods, would the stock replacement rods for the GT be any better? Or should a person look to more stroke from an aftermarket rod as you have the thing all apart anyway?

Yeah it would be a crushing blow if this was a education forum but since this a car fourm which you people dont seem to get then how is it a blow the education forum is down the hall trust me yall need it i know i have been giving yall some education class is over boys and girls. lol

Fourcam330

Established Member
JETSOLVER said:

Yes the 4340 forged H beams found in Ford GTs are essentially indestructible. Spend the extra $85 and opt for the 7/16" ARP 2000 rod bolts though. You could always go with 4340 Billets from Manley, Carillo, Oliver, etc. though it would likely be overkill for most.
Forget about stroking a Modular, especially a 5.4, they're already at 4.165". Stroker cranks of up to 4.4" are offered, but the geometry is ****ing horrendous. I know of two racers who stroked their 5.4s, and neither would do it again.
Remember, we're talking about a forced induction application. You can make 2000Hp with a 4.6 and the right turbos, let the power adder make the power, just don't compromise the integrity of the design for a few extra inches.

jman345

Banned
wojowojo16 said:
ATTN: jman345

rules of writing: http://www.grammarbook.com/grammar/cnt_gram.asp

You have to click the link above this.

I'm finding it difficult to read your posts since they don't have any periods (you know .... right of comma, left of forward slash, above alt key, below apastrophe key) Thanks bro. :poke:

Sorry just wanted to see my name again real big that is cool thanks dude. lol

JETSOLVER

Where is Coletti?
Established Member
64226.gif
jman345 said:
Sorry just wanted to see my name again real big that is cool thanks dude. lol
Thank you fourcam. I also asked a few questions in another thread if you have not been there already.

Last edited:

yamahaSHO

Established Member
jman345 said:

It's not a matter of making an impression, but excuse me for being educated and trying to advance in my life, it is a matter of understanding what they hell you're trying to convey without too much distraction. I guess it is wrong for me to wish everyone was somewhat educated on the English language.

If you do not understand where punctuations go, just insert them where you would normally pause if you were speaking and you generally have it placed in the correct spot.

bubbrubb

Hey, jman12345 Ithoughtthiswasacarforumlasttimeicheckedohwaityeahitsacarforumwhatareyoudoingtalkingaboutgrammarinhereicantyepanywayiwantbecauseihaveacomputerandtheworldwidewebmommysaysitstheinformationsuperhiwayandthaticandowhateveriwantbecausewehavetheinternetandthatmeansitsthefutureandthatmeansthatwhenigetmygt500itwillrun12.2@117didyouhearthat12.2@117omgtrytohaveyour03shitboxcobrarunthatgrasshopper. lol

I bet that was pretty fun to read wasn't it? that might be below your IQ, and if you stuck through that whole thing, kudos. THAT IS HOW EVERYONE ELSE FEELS WHEN YOU CLICK 'Post Quick Reply... I know I'm not alone on this, just look at how many people have started to hate you. why don't you just take notice and act like the rest of the good board members here? you have singlehandedly turned the 'gt500 forum' into 'gt500 jman smackdown' I hope you feel accomplished at making other future GT500 owners frequent this site less often.

Yellow98SVT

T-trim, bitches
Established Member
My God...what is it with the trolls on here these days. I swear, I don't think I have seen a single post go more than 3 responses before it turns into "screw you, youre a retard, youre ill educated, you don't know anything, you don't know shit about cars" If you can't play nice take it to the to the "irritated Vagina" forum and have youre Vagisil party there.

Users who are viewing this thread