How much RWHP on a GT?

Big 8

Established Member
Shit race him with your n20! And tape it it will be cool. I bet Hes going to beat you top end. Your car wont peg 190, if it does you better be praying to god it holds! Your car will need every bit of that extra 200 whp to push it that high and you better be spraying the shit out of it because it takes a hell of a lot longer to go from 60-190 then it does from 0-1320 feet! So unless you can spray for several seconds multiple times multiple gears your dead! This is just my opinion and bench racing! ;-)

I have raced in numerous open road events and there isnt a cobra out there that going to run with a GT on the open road.(again IMHO) This is a case of my Cobra beats everything gone wild! :shrug: :banana: Smack talk!

So kick his ass and tape it or get beat and tape it I dont care I just want to see it!

Last edited:

Joe King

Visual molester
Established Member
What BS

3 months since this thread started & NO RACE/VIDEO :bs:

I have never seen so much talk & so little substance..WHERE'S THE BEEF?

Do you guys work for the State Dept????

fast1

I want a Cobra
Established Member
Joe King said:
3 months since this thread started & NO RACE/VIDEO :bs:

I have never seen so much talk & so little substance..WHERE'S THE BEEF?

Do you guys work for the State Dept????
Agreed 100%

Roughneck18

Established Member
drhyed said:
only babys use/need bottles....

Somebody Ban this friggen tard!!!!
ban.gif

Last edited:

drhyed

Established Member
I do like the dancing deodorant but face it any ricer with $600 bolts on a n2o kit and thinks his car is fast. What are you gonna do at a stop light or on the hi-way, ask the other people to stop so you can open your bottle and purge your system? "common guys really my car IS fast I (insert n2o user excuss here)

A. just didnt have time to fill my bottle"
B. have low bottle pressure so I gotta warm it with a torch for 5 minutes so hold on"
C. need to change out my jets to make my car faster"
D. forgot to arm the system"

I think you call for a ban becasue this hits close to home. . . deep down you know your car is slow with out n2o

fast1

I want a Cobra
Established Member
drhyed said:
deep down you know your car is slow with out n2o

Deep down your car is slow with out a Supercharger, your car is slow without a pair of turbo's. Where does it stop? Look man, bolt-on all the sh!t you can afford. Hopefully it's enough. If not, don't make excuses.

drhyed

Established Member
yes but my supercharger or turbo or cam and head pkg is always there every time I put my right foot into it unlike bottle fed cars. I can line up for 20 runs in 1 night and always know whats there can n2o cars do that without a re-fill or 2? I can run when ever, on the way to work coming back from the mall any where any time can your n2o car do that?

Svt03Cobra

Wanna Race?
Established Member
I'll have a race video in like a month or two. It will be between my 03 Cobra Heavy modded vs. my 06 FORD GT. I'm selling my current 05 GT and don't want to put any miles on it. So look out for the video later!

satx

Banned
05fordgt said:
My GT has 650 Rwhp. About 725hp. Im in ft. lauderdale. My wife rented out daytona for me for 1 day. Had a blast!

what mod's? Post the dyno sheet if you still have a copy.........better yet, start a new thread so this one will die.

Florida Chris

Established Member
05fordgt said:
My GT has 650 Rwhp. About 725hp. Im in ft. lauderdale. My wife rented out daytona for me for 1 day. Had a blast!

Hey, I'm just up the road in Gulf Stream. My GT is stock. I'd love to see yours and the mods you have done. PM me and lets try to connect.

Last edited:

Joe Frito

Mustang Freak
Established Member
SVT03Cobra, please tell me what your secret is that a 19yr old college studemt can afford all of those great cars including an '05 GT? Sign me up so I can get one too.

05fordgt

Established Member
I just woke up tis morning and was checking here on the GT part and i saw 525rwhp??
WTF! Last night just had a huge racing tourney. It was me (2005 Ford GT) and my brother(2004 SRT-10 Viper) and two other friends 2005 corvette and a 2005 mustang gt. First race the corvette vs. mustang won. Second race corvette vs me,won the corvette blow his motor. it all ended up that i won totaly at 187mph. then later today i am going to get it on the dyno.

FordGTGuy

Established Member
^sound like my me and my brother his favourite car is the SRT-10 while mine is the Ford GT to bad we don't have the money for it.

Users who are viewing this thread