How original would you keep it?

Lemmiwinks

Established Member
Even though it's really cool that it's an untouched original, it aint worth any money nor will be worth any money.
With that said, the post above me said something I like!

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
Just drive it. Original is cooler than most looks IMO. A 4 door would look gay riding on some torq thrust II's or whatever wheel usually gets thrown on.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
If you are going to DD it.... invest in a set of modern style 3 point seat belts. They will look fairly OEM, and keep you from face planting that steering wheel in an "Oh shit" situation. I'd worry about that, and good brakes, before you worry about a stereo. JMHO

Good advice on the brakes and seat belts. The only thing I'd add is the 1st gear syncro.

Anyone know what the fuel economy should be with this '6'? One thing's for sure, maintenance should be fairly easy.

61mmstang94

Established Member
Personally I wouldn't stress out over keeping it stock for the same reasons already mentioned.

I'd do whatever mods you wanna do.

Iman01

Established Member
My step dad has a box he built for his 69 mustang that contains his non-factory stereo and speakers. He has it sitting between the seats.

When he is showing the car he just unplugs it, hides the wire and connector (he added) under the carpet under the seat and lifts the box out.

Users who are viewing this thread