How would you invest a Million Dollars?

ModularMax

Fast Cars & Freedom
Established Member
Serious Question. How would you invest it, i mean business wise, why am i asking? lets just say someone who passed really liked me, so yeah, i don't care to spend a full mil into a business if it means making 10-15$k off that business every month, any suggestions, i know theres allot of really wealthy people here so I'm just wondering what you would do.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
I would invest in my immediate happiness by moving to an island to enjoy my days until I die.

rezarxt

free pizza man
Established Member
ar 15 receivers. My brother bought 1500 of them at a super good price. If he sold them now, he could easily double/triple his money. He figures if he waits another year or so, he can easily get like 5x what he paid for them.

Last edited:

Common

Established Member
I am sure there is a decent residential building you can purchase in North Jersey for that (8 to 10 or even 12apts....)

Collect rent, maintain and enjoy the rest of your life. Maybe focus on something that will better you as an overall human being after that. I'd invest into education of myself further.

DSG04Lightning

U.S. PARATROOPER
Established Member
sorry for the loss...

real estate market is always usually really good investment , can never go wrong with that

stock market is low right now, invest some into it wait for the market to even out as long as you make smart decisions!

congrats on your new found wealth

92z28

Established Member
Spend a weekend or two at a posh gentlemen's club than buy myself a nice home that can be easily maintained with a working man's salary and be a full time college student for a few years working part-time to better myself.

I wouldn't blow it all on an amazing home because after the money is gone you are left with a million dollar house that requires million dollar up keep plus the property taxes.

svt_nick69

Established Member
And keep current job.:beer:

take 5k of it and blow it snorting coke off strippers ass's and thank the lord your alive.

In a more serious note. stock market. You buy damn right low now and in another 2-3 years you will have made 10x your money.

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
Buy me a personel plane so i can fly home from Iraq on my off time...wait I dont have any :(

You could just invest in my bank account :thumbsup:

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
I would say either bank it, invest in real estate/land/property, or old cars. Muscle cars always go up in value.

2003 Silver

Banned
I would bank it for 6-12 months to see how everything pans out with the economy and the new Pres. coming onboard.

Users who are viewing this thread