hunter kicks wild boar in the ass

theDRIVER

Literally haulin' ass
Established Member
stupid but funny as hell. i would laughed my ass off if the boar would of turned around and chased his ass...

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
He was pretty lucky. Not easy to surprise a boar like that. Could have ended nasty because I didn't see a weapon on him.

Banned
guys, I dont know too much about wild boars, but that guy looked like he would kill the boar if he fell on him.. The boar was so tiny.. How are they dangerous?

TRXboy

Established Member
smakm2k4 said:
guys, I dont know too much about wild boars, but that guy looked like he would kill the boar if he fell on him.. The boar was so tiny.. How are they dangerous?

never seen a pissed off pig all the time have you?

Banned
no. :shrug: well.. Only in the lion king, but never in a real life situation.. :)
but that one looked so small.. so harmless...

TRXboy said:
never seen a pissed off pig all the time have you?

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
It would have been funny to watch some fat ass kick him in the ass instead! What goes around comes around. One day when he is not looking he might get his ass kicked by someone bigger than him...

slvRsrpnt

on my 5th 'stang
Established Member
Kevin the Clean 1 said:
It would have been funny to watch some fat ass kick him in the ass instead! What goes around comes around. One day when he is not looking he might get his ass kicked by someone bigger than him...

why? because he kicked a pig in it's ass? big deal. the pig is one of the luckier animals that day i'm sure as he was there for other reasons, right?
coulda put a 7.62 round into its body, but that would have really pushed all the other game away from there. is wild boar good eating? i don't see why not.

Users who are viewing this thread