hunter kicks wild boar in the ass

mustang_00

Established Member
someone should add that stupid song from the lion king to it. acuna matata but leave the thud sound when his boot meets the boars ass :D

Speed_Demon1965

Established Member
BlkSVTCobra said:
please dont waste thread space by putting stupid shit like that on here.

fiveo'cobra said:
Im not a big fan hunting nor am i a fan of kicking animals in the ass as hard as i can.

You two gotta lighten up because that was hilarious! :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

MonkeysL

Established Member
smakm2k4 said:
guys, I dont know too much about wild boars, but that guy looked like he would kill the boar if he fell on him.. The boar was so tiny.. How are they dangerous?

they have tusks that come out of their mouth. they swing there head and use them like knives (which they are sharp). I have seen where a boar totally opened up a cow from a$$ hole to appetite with a swing of the head. Not to mention they have some big chompers. The last one i shot was 395lbs and had 6inch tusks on both sides! They are also hard as rock b/c they waller in tree sap and mud to get a hard coating so they can't get hurt easily.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
The guy was probably mad because the boar wouldn't let him have sex.

**Banjo's playing in the background**

Fat man on tape: Why you sure do have some pertty tusks...

Last edited:

MAXX RS4

Established Member
The snarl the porker made was classic.

My dad and his friend were chased by a wild boar in europe a few years back.. My dad managed to get up a tree where the boar couldn't reach him. My dad's friend is missing several muscles in his theigh and his pinky and the finger next to it. The thing probably only weighed about 50lbs - a small one.

WTF

law abiding citizen
Established Member
Wild boars are no joke, but that was a smaller one indeed.

that video was hilarious nonetheless. :lol: The boar is fine - he flat foot kicked it's ass like a soccer ball (which is why you heard such a loud "slap"). Their hide is think as hell too so what would hurt you a certain amount, it would hurt them alot less. Never underestimate the thickness of a wild animal's hide.

When I was a kid and used to be in to paintballing, my parent's house was located in the hills. We always had problems with deer getting past our fences to eat all of my mom's plants. She used to tell me to shoot then in the ass with my paintgun. Well I did and to my surprise, what normally gives my opponents large purply, blistering welts, didn't do squat to the deer. It shot it in the ass, and his skin flicked like it was shaking off a fly. I was like WTF?! :eek: So I shot it again! Same thing. Finally i came running out of the house and scared it off, but it was a lesson learned about hide toughness. They didn't use 'leather armor' in the dark ages for nothing.

Last edited:

Banned
thanks for the info.. Guess thats some good info to have incase I ever run across one.. :)

MonkeysL said:
they have tusks that come out of their mouth. they swing there head and use them like knives (which they are sharp). I have seen where a boar totally opened up a cow from a$$ hole to appetite with a swing of the head. Not to mention they have some big chompers. The last one i shot was 395lbs and had 6inch tusks on both sides! They are also hard as rock b/c they waller in tree sap and mud to get a hard coating so they can't get hurt easily.

Donnie

Established Member
That one was small, I shot a 250lb about 3 months ago. Wish I could post the pic. They are mean little shits though...

Juiced-03

Established Member
Donnie said:
That one was small, I shot a 250lb about 3 months ago. Wish I could post the pic. They are mean little shits though...

Nice! My uncle hunts them and he told me it's more like the boar hunting you lol. He carries a huge knife and pistol on his belt just in case! You never know what those things will do and when they will sneak up on you.

Users who are viewing this thread