HydroDipped Grille

RazorGTP

Oilsands Baby!
Established Member
02EE2C34-2BBD-41ED-96C5-C3C7527DBB7F.jpeg
I hated the look of the oem black plastic pieces on my car so decided to send a bunch out for hydrodipping. The shop sent me this teaser pic. Let’s just say I’m looking forward to getting everything back.

Had everything done in Black Carbon Fiber except the fender and front emblem was done in red.

Last edited:

Bearbo

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Trufiber makes this piece for 2013-2014 GT500 if you don’t want to or like hydro dipping. Of course, you can’t get a rad red cobra.

RazorGTP

Oilsands Baby!
Established Member
Trufiber makes this piece for 2013-2014 GT500 if you don’t want to or like hydro dipping. Of course, you can’t get a rad red cobra.
Yes I seen them but are a lot more expensive, for the price I’m happy with the Hydrodip and once it’s ceramic coated it will have a lot of protection. Haha, no that’s right I couldn’t get creative with the emblems that way.

F'n love it! Post up some follow-up pics when you have it on the car.

Thanks! Will doo!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Love it. Be sure to post a pic after installation. That red Cobra emblem is awesome!

50stangpower

Established Member
My car's a different color, I have almost everything else in carbon, just didn't want to spend the last bit of money so this will work great

50stangpower

Established Member
Well I wasn't kidding. Just pulled them all out. OP do you mind telling me what you are paying?

Also does anyone know of I can pull the rear valance without pulling the bumper?

Attachments

• 20180317_125356.jpg
    20180317_125356.jpg
    256.5 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:

RazorGTP

Oilsands Baby!
Established Member
Well I wasn't kidding. Just pulled them all out. OP do you mind telling me what you are paying?

Also does anyone know of I can pull the rear valance without pulling the bumper?

Awesome.
I didn’t get prices on individual things and I’m in Canada where everything is twice as much as the states. Lol

No you have to pull the bumper.

Bearbo

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Lol my phone is having a glitch on this site and keeps changing my words around. It's getting really annoying.

Mine does that. More advanced they get on the hardware/software the glitchy they get.

I had a humorous retort to your original post however; tone is hard to convey and didn’t want to be called a mf this weekend. Anyway, I have watched and read everything I could about installing the rear valence. Everyone said you have to pull the bumper.

I don’t understand why you have to but when I do it I guess I will.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I think that looks killer.
That brings out some contrast, that in my opinion, is very much needed.

Users who are viewing this thread