Hypercoated wheels

tx03snake

Established Member
hey guys i am failing miserably for some reason at using this search engine on here but i was wondering if any of you on here have hypercoated wheels that they wouldn't mind posting up. i have never seen it in person so i am still hesitant on getting them. i am going back and forth between the fr500 and saleen wheel hypercoated so any help would be awesome guys. i am ready to get new wheels on the car as soon as possible!

DOES ANYBODY HAVE ANY PICS OF DSG WITH BLACK SALEEN WHEELS?

Last edited:

tx03snake

Established Member
my biggest thing is i don't have a lot of money to drop on wheels cause i need new tires also and i am fixing up my truck so i am just trying to get a set of wheels that are not to crazy priced. if i knew of a nice set of wheels for cheaper prices i would think about it but the price of the saleen and fr500 wheels are more in my price range

03dsgcobranc

Fujiwara zone
Established Member
18" FR500 hypercoated.
The hypercoated wheels are kind of like the DSG paint, they will look different depending on how much sunlight is hitting them. I think you'll be pleased with them on your DSG. IMO they go with DSG better than anthricite. In the pics they look very silvery but they are actually more of a metallic gray in person like DSG is.
Picture690.gif

Picture689.gif

Picture688.gif

Picture687.gif

Picture697.gif

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
18" FR500 hypercoated.
The hypercoated wheels are kind of like the DSG paint, they will look different depending on how much sunlight is hitting them. I think you'll be pleased with them on your DSG. IMO they go with DSG better than anthricite. In the pics they look very silvery but they are actually more of a metallic gray in person like DSG is.
Picture690.gif

Picture689.gif

Picture688.gif

Picture687.gif

Picture697.gif

What a great wheel choice! I love those with your DSG paint. :rockon:

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoHfRRpE_5U&feature=channel_video_title"]YouTube - ‪2002 Mineral Grey Mustang Gt with FR500 wheels‬‏[/nomedia]

Users who are viewing this thread