I am a Mustang Owner again (2011 5.0 GT inside)

8URC6

God Bless America
Established Member
After having two Terminators and a Fox Body i thought i'd go with something a little different. Love the car, 6 speed, 3.55' gears, Performance 4 package, sync....etc. Hope to be in HBH's garage soon getting a few mods ! Special Thanks to Hermann for answering my questions about the car, it put the icing on the cake on the purchase of the car :beer:

DSCF2272.jpg

DSCF2273.jpg

DSCF2276.jpg

DSCF2278.jpg
DSCF2280.jpg

8URC6

God Bless America
Established Member
Its called "Blazin Yellow", although its really a Gold, copper, Orange color. It actually Changes almost like mystic paint, when the sun is right on it, its orange, in the shade its Gold and at night its like a copper color. I really have no idea way its called Yellow lol.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
cool color

I think it just now struck me that part of the reason that 5.0 looks so good is they did a good job of hiding all the wires/hoses

Graves

Established Member
It's Blaze Yellow. It looks spectacular when it's in the sunlight.

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
I thought that color was a 2010 only color, what am I missing?

My uncles GF used to have a 2010 GT in that color, but it got T boned by a red light runner.. She got a dark grey 2011 GT, She'd be so pissed if she saw your car :D

Here's the only shot i have of it, its in the right side of this pic....

DSC_0205.jpg

So someone fill me in, is this a carry over color from 2010 or is it only similar to that gold they had last year?

IShb3w

Established Member
hood tumor

:lol:

I'm pretty sure it's called Yellow Blaze Metallic. We have one at our local lot and it hasn't sold yet. It has been sitting there for months. It's not the same color as the 2010 model, I was told it was a limited edition color? but that is words from a salesman's mouth so take it for what its worth.

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
Not a fan of those scoops but nice car man :beer:

+1

I thought that color was a 2010 only color, what am I missing?

My uncles GF used to have a 2010 GT in that color, but it got T boned by a red light runner.. She got a dark grey 2011 GT, She'd be so pissed if she saw your car :D

Here's the only shot i have of it, its in the right side of this pic....

DSC_0205.jpg

So someone fill me in, is this a carry over color from 2010 or is it only similar to that gold they had last year?

The 2010 color on the car you have pictured is called Sunset Gold.

Yellow Blaze is a 2011-2012 color.

8URC6

God Bless America
Established Member
Thanks for all the complements guys, im actually of huge fan of these hoods and the spoiler. From the side it almost looks like a small cowl hood. Yes i was also told it a 2011 and 2012 color only ???? I would love to find a set of the Gunmetal SVT 11 GT500 wheels, or maybe black fr500's.

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
Sweet ride, I'm glad so many people on svtp are getting a new 5.0!

I don't like the scoop, but it's your car so if you like it that's all that matters. I'd love to see that color in person in shade and sun. Very unique.

Users who are viewing this thread