I can almost....

Stewart_H

Never Fry Bacon NAKED
Established Member
The Mad coil screws and this KD spark plug kit http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_6970_200325069_200325069 makes changing plugs a lot easier for me.

KD Spark Plug Service Kit #41740.

A magnetized, permanently attached swivel plug socket in three different lengths.

alt_18872426.jpg

Stewart

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
Evan you're a skinny bitch. There is no reason you can't reach those.

Call me and I'll hold you like a stick so you can get them.

ra1nmakr

Resident Fuel Slut
Established Member
Stewart_H said:
The Mad coil screws and this KD spark plug kit http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_6970_200325069_200325069 makes changing plugs a lot easier for me.

KD Spark Plug Service Kit #41740.

A magnetized, permanently attached swivel plug socket in three different lengths.

alt_18872426.jpg

Stewart
i am going to be buying that set for the next time.

i think i have to go in there and tighten one of the plugs. i think i have a little ticking from one of them on the passanger side, but i am not too sure since i really dont drive the truck that far. I am going to fix it on Saturday when i get out of work. it is a good thing that i dont ride the hell out of the truck when i go to and from work.

CowlSS

King Mufasa Asshole
Established Member
A local L owner does mine, he charges $75 which I think is money well spent. :thumbsup:

ra1nmakr

Resident Fuel Slut
Established Member
i would love to find a local owner that would change my plugs for dinner and a few beers or something of that nature. *cough*Terry*cough*

Stewart_H

Never Fry Bacon NAKED
Established Member
ra1nmakr said:
i am going to be buying that set for the next time.

They work great!

i think i have to go in there and tighten one of the plugs. i think i have a little ticking from one of them on the passanger side, but i am not too sure since i really dont drive the truck that far. I am going to fix it on Saturday when i get out of work. it is a good thing that i dont ride the hell out of the truck when i go to and from work.

Dude, don't wait.

Romping on it or driving like a granny, it doesn't matter. A loose plug is an equal opportunity launcher. It doesn't discriminate with throttle position, amount of boost, or anything. It can happen while your idling at a stop light.

Stewart

ra1nmakr

Resident Fuel Slut
Established Member
i wish i had the time to not wait, i am going to have to work on it when i get out of work either tomorrow or Saturday. i dont have the time yet and i am not even sure that is the problem yet

Stewart_H

Never Fry Bacon NAKED
Established Member
I understand. I just wanted to make sure you knew distance traveled and driving style had nothing to do with when a plug lets loose.

Stewart

ra1nmakr

Resident Fuel Slut
Established Member
Stewart_H said:
I understand. I just wanted to make sure you knew distance traveled and driving style had nothing to do with when a plug lets loose.

Stewart
i realise that, and i thank you for the concern. i hate that i have to drive her when she is not perfect, but i really dont have a choice. worse comes to worse, i have to get a built block :thumbsup:

Cocoloco

BEEP BEEP...ROAD RAGE!!!
Established Member
The more you do it...The faster and a "Little Easier" it gets...

I cursed So MuCh the first time...The "Gates Of Heaven" temporarily
closed...

ra1nmakr

Resident Fuel Slut
Established Member
Cocoloco said:
The more you do it...The faster and a "Little Easier" it gets...

I cursed So MuCh the first time...The "Gates Of Heaven" temporarily
closed...
lol, i figured that. i already know that it is going to be easier the next time that i do it since i have already thought of some shortcuts and stuff that will make the job faster and easier.

BoogBlue03

400/500 club 5ive.4our
Established Member
ra1nmakr said:
i would love to find a local owner that would change my plugs for dinner and a few beers or something of that nature. *cough*Terry*cough*
I would gladly help! But you get to do the final twist of the wrench on those 4 thread heads.:smmon:

ra1nmakr

Resident Fuel Slut
Established Member
BoogBlue03 said:
I would gladly help! But you get to do the final twist of the wrench on those 4 thread heads.:smmon:
that is why i cant wait til i can get rid of these heads. i am trying to figure out a way to get a built block with new cams and heads in without Jessica finding out and slaughtering me.

BlackL03

Being Blown Feels Gooood!
Established Member
It shoudl be really easy to do once the EGR is removed tho...right...because i have done mine a couple times and it still takes me hour and a half or so...

Users who are viewing this thread