I found my old car for sale on YouTube

HPLouis

Established Member
At about the same time I was buying my current GT500, the new owner of my old DIB GT500 told me he was thinking of selling my old car. I was ready to buy it back but I decided on the red one because they were both being sold at the same price and the red one had 2000 miles versus the 9000 miles on the blue one

He sold it to Volo Auto Sales and they added an additional $15K on top of it!!! I guess I could forget about ever buying it back.

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
One of my favorite color combos with some great mods and the glass roof. I would definitely want that one if I was looking for another one.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
At about the same time I was buying my current GT500, the new owner of my old DIB GT500 told me he was thinking of selling my old car. I was ready to buy it back but I decided on the red one because they were both being sold at the same price and the red one had 2000 miles versus the 9000 miles on the blue one

He sold it to Volo Auto Sales and they added an additional $15K on top of it!!! I guess I could forget about ever buying it back.
$79,998! It is one heck of a nice 2014 GT-500. Beautiful car. Watching that video (driving part) must have tugged at your heart strings. LOL. Volo has quite a few really nice classic muscle cars. Some hefty prices, too!

V6&V8SHO

Established Member
That was def filmed during the week with all those dump trucks on Route 12.

Users who are viewing this thread