I got arrested

BEAVER SNIFFER

Established Member
whosurdaddy said:
To everyone thinking im only worried about not getting buckled in, I really wasnt worried about it, Im just trying to find something that I could use against the cop to help me weasel my way out.

Now, I was sitting in the front passenger seat, they found the weed in the back seat, I was wearing my coat, they found the weed in the drivers jacket, and like I said, they found the weed while I was in the bathroom. Dont you think if it was mine, I would have ditched it when I went into the bathroom? They searched me after I got back from the bathroom :poke:

Even if the officer was at fault in not buckling you, such action would not get your charges dropped. A decent lawyer should get the charges dismissed in thier entirety if the circumstances you say are close to accurate. Unfortunately, it seems that you don't really want to reform yourself when you mentioned "weasel my way out." If you continue down this path of self destruction you will likely spend a large portion of your young life behind bars. If you don't change yourself the system will do for you.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
03silversvt said:
ha. I was just fartin around with the "moms call a lawyer" thing. "moms" is the word i hear young kid use for the word "mom":beer:

Gotcha, I thought you were making a reference to a pair of lesbians. :uh oh: You know "Mikey has two mommies." So you tell your moms (plural) to get an attorney :D

FordSVTFan

Established Member
whosurdaddy said:
To everyone thinking im only worried about not getting buckled in, I really wasnt worried about it, Im just trying to find something that I could use against the cop to help me weasel my way out.

Now, I was sitting in the front passenger seat, they found the weed in the back seat, I was wearing my coat, they found the weed in the drivers jacket, and like I said, they found the weed while I was in the bathroom. Dont you think if it was mine, I would have ditched it when I went into the bathroom? They searched me after I got back from the bathroom :poke:

If no one owns up to the possession, it belongs to all of you. Besides the fact that you were smoking it anyway.

birdman941

Illiterate Proofreader
Established Member
And you wonder why they call it dope.
Clean up your act, and learn to speak and write proper English. :loser:

whosurdaddy

Established Member
To all the cops out there, what do you think the out come will be? My prior was guilty by association as well.. walked away from that one because it was my first time.

FordSVTFan

Established Member
whosurdaddy said:
To all the cops out there, what do you think the out come will be? My prior was guilty by association as well.. walked away from that one because it was my first time.

There is no statute for "guilty by association." If a L.E.O. writes you a summons for something, it is simply an allegation and you have the right to defend yourself against the allegation. The judge will not find you guilty of something because of "association," there must be a statutory/lawful reason for the finding of guilt.

So, you can try to justify your actions all you want but that wont fly.

Go talk to a lawyer as you will most likely not avoid prosecution for a second time.

jshen

Established Member
BEAVER SNIFFER said:
Did he misspell something?
Yes...he said "your" dumb when he should have used the word "you're".

As for the dope- check out the doctrine of "joint constructive possession" and "equal access". Both are used to charge more than one person with a possession of dope. I prefer to not rely on that unless there is more evidence linking group to drugs...such as smoked filled car..or everyone's clothes smelled of weed, etc.

BEAVER SNIFFER

Established Member
jshen said:
Yes...he said "your" dumb when he should have used the word "you're".

As for the dope- check out the doctrine of "joint constructive possession" and "equal access". Both are used to charge more than one person with a possession of dope. I prefer to not rely on that unless there is more evidence linking group to drugs...such as smoked filled car..or everyone's clothes smelled of weed, etc.

LOL. Yes, "you're" right. I can't believe I missed that. Just because we're educated doesn't protect us from making grammatical mistakes now and again. It's like when FordSVTFan confuses homophones from time to time; it happens.:D

I have not read the officer's report about the above mentioned arrest and circumstances, so it is impossible to know if all of the elements of a constructive possesion were present. I'm sure if all his moms pooled their money together they could provide dope smoker with a great defense.

FordSVTFan

Established Member
BEAVER SNIFFER said:
It's like when FordSVTFan confuses homophones from time to time; it happens.:D

Really? Please provide an example of such. I dont confuse two, to or too. Nor do I confuse their, there or they're. I wouldnt confuse carat, caret or carrot.

BEAVER SNIFFER

Established Member
FordSVTFan said:
Really? Please provide an example of such. I dont confuse two, to or too. Nor do I confuse their, there or they're. I wouldnt confuse carat, caret or carrot.

Since you asked I will try to humor you. You should also know that I am being facetious. I can tell you that I have made more errors than you have.

Homophones such as "whether" and "weather" and "then" and "than" have been confused.

Here's an example of whether and weather Post number 15: http://svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=368053

Do I think for one second that you don't know the difference?...of course not.

holmes14

Established Member
that sucks man, if your really worried about getting in trouble just fight it till the end. you might get lucky and get it dropped but you for sure wont get in as much trouble as pleading guilty or no contest.... Trust me i know about getting busted for that bullshit

Juruense

Banned
Alright well, you are getting off to a bad start in life. Try not to screw up your credit as well. Stop doing illegal stuff and start working on getting along in life. Ask yourself; "Do I want to be rich or do I want to be poor?"

Remember, in life your "friends" are actually your competitors. Beat them and be a success or let them steer you wrong and be a loser, its your choice. Once you make it, its made.

5.4 speedster

Banned
I don't see any reason why he should of been taken into custody....
They didn't find the weed on him, so why would he be charged??
I was in a car that got pulled over and the cop told the driver that his breath smelled like weed. Well they got us out, then searched the car and found weed under one of the seats. The driver got arrested and my buddy and I were let go..

What possible crime could he be charged with??

GMAN93Lightning

Established Member
well if they asked the orignal guy getting arrest if the others knew about it and he said yes...then this guy might as well of had the weed in his pocket

Juruense

Banned
Well I do not think subjects like the morality of cannibis or the legitimacy of his arrest really matter here. I think what matters is taking life seriously and avoiding these types of situations entirely. Its more of a big picture thing having to do with the dude's future in life...

Users who are viewing this thread