I got arrested

ROADWARRIORSVT

Established Member
5.4 speedster said:
I don't see any reason why he should of been taken into custody....
They didn't find the weed on him, so why would he be charged??

Learn about the law and you'll learn why he was legitimately arrested,....:rollseyes

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
5.4 speedster said:
i love the censorship on this site from a certain high and mighty mod

carry on tool

I love the members who lack the ability to read and follow simple rules break said rules, and then wave the censorship flag when they get their feelings hurt.

Lawfficer

Just a dude with a car
Established Member
LL steps up to the plate with his trusty bann stick.... here comes the comment....a big swing.... it's going back....way back.... and IT'S OUTTA HERE!!!!

Thanks LL. :)

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
GET HIM LL!

Lawfficer, I just wanted to let you know, that from here on out, I'm calling you Officer Jim.

I don't know what your real name is, so Officer Jim will have to do.

Saavy?

JDStud6

Established Member
whosurdaddy said:
To everyone thinking im only worried about not getting buckled in, I really wasnt worried about it, Im just trying to find something that I could use against the cop to help me weasel my way out.

you, sir, are a weasel! You should be punished for being stupid :poke:

JD

Lawfficer

Just a dude with a car
Established Member
ford_racer said:
GET HIM LL!
Lawfficer, I just wanted to let you know, that from here on out, I'm calling you Officer Jim.
I don't know what your real name is, so Officer Jim will have to do.
Saavy?

Phisihing for my first name are we??? Ill make it easy, people in the front seat call me Tony, People in the back seat call me....... nevermind....

SVTcobraGirl

Banned
Kid.. you need to grow up and get a pair! You had the balls to smoke the shit while in a vehicle now own up to the punishment for it! If your gonna be that stupid at least do the crap at home away from other innocent people so you dont injure them in a Idiotic way!

byeofcr

Established Member
not to sound like a prick, i mean i feel for your situation man, but seems to me like regardless of the outcome your just gunna keep doin what you do. Maybe a lil hard time will straighten you out. I know up here, the Juvies are just as bad as the prisons, i have friends who work in these youth houses and all these kids are bad little mf'ers who got friends inside and/or gang related and will stomp your ass out, its not gunna be fun so i hope you get off easy cuz i wouldnt look forward to that.
p.s. glad your ok and didnt get hurt in the car accident.

Venomhiss

Established Member
Ok people this kid got arreste dfor a MINOR possession charge, and your all over him like he was Pablo escobar of weed. Smoking pot isnt so bad as long as you control yourself, much liek with alchool. smoking and driving, not very wise my freind, but look at it this way. your not in my shoes......heres something for you all to bitch about so you can see how minor this kids offense is (going to jail for a bag of weed? your tryin to spook the poor kid to death?)

I got arrested for possession with intent to distribute marjiauna and didnt go to jail, didnt narc anyone out, just drug testing for 18 months reduced to nine if im good. THATS a crime you ream someone about like your all reaming this poor kid.

But back to this kid. your gonna be fine, just be good in court, wear a nice suit and possibly get yourself a lawery and if your gonna continue to smoke pot, at least do it in the confines of one of your freinds basements or something. not while in a damn car. and get yourself some grammer lessons too, people on this board are to damn old to take that slang seriously. im 21 so i get it but...im not posting that type of lingo in the donut shop department.

But dont be to scared, you should be fine. probally some Period of adjustment for a year. if you end up on drug testing, id be surprised.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Venomhiss said:
I got arrested for possession with intent to distribute marjiauna and didnt go to jail, didnt narc anyone out, just drug testing for 18 months reduced to nine if im good. THATS a crime you ream someone about like your all reaming this poor kid.

Congratulations.

Stewart

Worldwide panhandler
Established Member
BEAVER SNIFFER said:
Since you asked I will try to humor you. You should also know that I am being facetious. I can tell you that I have made more errors than you have.

Homophones such as "whether" and "weather" and "then" and "than" have been confused.

Here's an example of whether and weather Post number 15: http://svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=368053

Do I think for one second that you don't know the difference?...of course not.

:lol:

Looking at post 15 I am wondering whether you actually know the difference between weather and whether?

Venomhiss

Established Member
FordSVTFan said:
Congratulations.

By no means was i bragging, i was just tryin to show this kid that yea he was stupid and what he got caught for is even more stupid, but its not the end of the world like some people here are panting it out to be. Tryin to give him a comparision so at least he can say "well at least wasnt as stupid as that guy on SVTP.com". I know it helped me when i was hearing about how much worse it could have been for me when the police officer told me "your in a serious amount of trouble, but nothing like if this was cocaine or something similar"

Users who are viewing this thread