I got arrested

whosurdaddy

Established Member
Hey so me and 3 other friends were on our way to my crib when we get into a wreck. 4 cop cars show up. During the questioning, the cops said they could smell weed in the car and on us. (****) They really didnt seem to care all that much at first. Then they check our licenses... The driver had a suspended license.:bash: Ok, my friend is going to jail, that sucks. So I go into the gas station to use the bathroom. T
When I come out, the cops are holding a dub of green. :kaboom: After they find the weed, then they search all of. We all had cigs on us but they just gave em back to us. Dam I was ready to go home!! So then we all get arrested and taken down to the P.D. They call over to the juvenille facility to see what to do with us. Well I guess they were full, and its a good thing they were, cuz they said I would have stayed there all weekend! But then they released me to my mom and let me go till monday and then I have to go talk to the juvenille guy.

But I was just wondering, do they have to buckle my seat belt? They buckled my buddy in but not me???

Last edited:

makevelie187

Established Member
haha i remember those days, hope everyone was ok in the wreck but as far as the reefer that sucks that they were that strict on it, here i can legal have it on me :) smoke it do as i please.

ROADWARRIORSVT

Established Member
whosurdaddy said:
But I was just wondering, do they have to buckle my seat belt? They buckled my buddy in but not me???

You get arested for drugs and all you're concerned about is buckling your seatbelt? :shrug: ,......:lol:

But to answer the question, .......it depends on State law. Are rear seat passengers required by law to wear seatbelts?

whosurdaddy

Established Member
Yea it sucks pretty bad. I guess I have go down to the juvi office monday to hear my punishment, I really hope I dont get in trouble... Even though I prolly will (Ive had a few priors)

Makeville, where do you live where you can smoke whenever you want, without gettin in trouble?

SteveChris

Established Member
like someone above me said...accidnets, driving high, getting arrested.
2 ways to go on from here.
1. figure out how to straighten out (not too bad now but you're still on the wrong road)
2. figure out how to weasle out by looking for any stupid thing to put against the cops...hence the seatbelt.
a wise man in indiana jones once said: "you have chosen poorly"
next time you'll be in jail with a big inmate in you ;o)

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
03silversvt said:
yes they were supposed to buckle you. Have your moms call a lawyer.

As pointed out previously, if the state law doesnt require back seat passengers to be seatbelted than it wasnt required.

Where do you come up with your information? Dont make blanket statements which have no factual basis.

Even if he was required to be buckled, it wouldnt negate his criminal charges, as that is a civil infraction. Additionally, it was a harmless error.

Lawfficer

Just a dude with a car
Established Member
Yes, Please have your "moms" call a lawyer. Im sure his "moms" lawyer would love a bunch of money before he files the papers and gets laughed out of court.

Start Reality:
Seatbelts in the rear are dependant on state law. Further, although a damn good policy would be to do so, the responsibility to fasten a seat belt in most states is upon the occupant unless you're a child under 15. Chances are, the ticket would go to you. Futher, if you were worried about it you should have said "Officer, Please buckle my seatbelt".

jshen

Established Member
"A few Priors?

whosurdaddy said:
Yea it sucks pretty bad. I guess I have go down to the juvi office monday to hear my punishment, I really hope I dont get in trouble... Even though I prolly will (Ive had a few priors)

Juvenile laws differ more state to state than I can post here. But with a "few Priors" you may be facing some down time in a Youth Development Center- read "juvy prison"...In juvenile law, a minor's acts "stack" and adding drugs and tobacco[ which is a misdemeanor ] here along with your record..and here you'd be doing time.

To those juveniles that post here- there are many instances in which punishment is far worse than the adult criminal system. DUI and misdemeanor drugs to name a few. If one is not being rehabilitated by less restrictive alternatives..you get bumped up enough until they get your attention. How many adults get into "forced rehab" [ read jail ] for 18 months on a second misdemeanor drug offense. In the juvenile system it's call "treatment and rehabilitation" to us...To the juvy..it's confinement w/o mommy and daddy.

I suggest you get your act straight and change your friends..

BelvedereGTX

Banned
FordSVTFan said:
As pointed out previously, if the state law doesnt require back seat passengers to be seatbelted than it wasnt required.

Where do you come up with your information? Dont make blanket statements which have no factual basis.

Even if he was required to be buckled, it wouldnt negate his criminal charges, as that is a civil infraction. Additionally, it was a harmless error.
ha. I was just fartin around with the "moms call a lawyer" thing. "moms" is the word i hear young kid use for the word "mom":beer:

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
2 words that pop right out. "crib" and "Mommy". you need to grow the **** up.
you sound like a real winner.
why don't you change your screen name to whosurmommy

Last edited:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
firstly, had you simply posted "i was arrested, they didnt buckle me in" you would probably not be flamed so bad. but what do you expect when you tell us all the details of the stupidity that took place.

secondly, when you were allowed to use the restroom you should have done like the movies and climbed out the bathroom window and high tailed it outta there!!

j/k, that would have made it ten times worse.

seriously though, youre under 18 and already have priorS, as in plural? sounds like youre on your way to a great headstart already. here in CA, juvy is just "temporary" detention. in your case you'd probably get shipped straight to CYA which is basically prison for youths, up to age 25! and yes, they PIIYB there just like real prison! i cant imagine that Missouri of all places would be any more leniant.

another thing that makes Juvy tougher than the adult system, here in CA, there is no such thing as time served for juveniles. if you spend six months in Juvy waiting for your trial and sentencing, it doesnt count. it starts after youre sentenced! unlike in the adult system. pretty f*cked up but a reality.

whosurdaddy

Established Member
To everyone thinking im only worried about not getting buckled in, I really wasnt worried about it, Im just trying to find something that I could use against the cop to help me weasel my way out.

Now, I was sitting in the front passenger seat, they found the weed in the back seat, I was wearing my coat, they found the weed in the drivers jacket, and like I said, they found the weed while I was in the bathroom. Dont you think if it was mine, I would have ditched it when I went into the bathroom? They searched me after I got back from the bathroom :poke:

blk04cobra1

1000rwhp coming soon
Established Member
Are you high right now? Sounds to me like you need to start hanging around with different people...good luck with your situation, but it looks like you'll be guilty by association.

Users who are viewing this thread