I got screwed over!

sb306

Established Member
Im an idiot. I posted a whole new thread lastnight about a question I had. I should have posted my question in this thread. More people would have seen it.

Perky

Established Member
BlackBolt, I would like to publicly apologize to you for what I said yesterday as I was wrong saying what I did, my emotions got the best of me when I was dissed by you.

I would also like to say that I am a Christian and being a Christian means that I have to look at myself introspectively and as that saying goes "What would Jesus do?" I failed in that respect and for that I am truly sorry.

Jesus said:
'You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind.' "This is the great and foremost commandment. "And a second is like it, 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.' On these two commandments depend the whole Law and the Prophets." ( Matthew 22:37-40)

I don't expect the rest of the posters on this thread to understand why I am doing this, but I know you will as I read in your public profile that you claim to be a Christian too (?).

As a Christian I am not perfect, though I try to live the best I can. In days past I would have met you and either kicked your butt or had my butt kicked (either way didn't matter to me), but I have changed my ways and try to take the higher ground and hope that you accept this.
~ Peace out ~

04SB_SVT

Richard Cranium
Established Member
BlackBolt, I would like to publicly apologize to you for what I said yesterday as I was wrong saying what I did, my emotions got the best of me when I was dissed by you.

I would also like to say that I am a Christian and being a Christian means that I have to look at myself introspectively and as that saying goes "What would Jesus do?" I failed in that respect and for that I am truly sorry.

Jesus said:
'You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind.' "This is the great and foremost commandment. "And a second is like it, 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.' On these two commandments depend the whole Law and the Prophets." ( Matthew 22:37-40)

I don't expect the rest of the posters on this thread to understand why I am doing this, but I know you will as I read in your public profile that you claim to be a Christian too (?).

As a Christian I am not perfect, though I try to live the best I can. In days past I would have met you and either kicked your butt or had my butt kicked (either way didn't matter to me), but I have changed my ways and try to take the higher ground and hope that you accept this.
~ Peace out ~

On that note, I think it's a good time to close this thread.

BlackBolt9

Asphalt Donuts
Established Member

Jesus said:

~ Peace out ~

Yup, its cool man. No hard feelings:beer:

As you said, nobody is perfect and I do my best to forgive others just as I hope others will forgive me.

Being christian has nothing to do with it.

I agree with that, being a good and decent person does.

Last edited:

203Cree

Established Member
Im an idiot. I posted a whole new thread lastnight about a question I had. I should have posted my question in this thread. More people would have seen it.

I think plenty of people have seen it, we just don't have an answer for ya.... you're asking about a combo that in a reality most people would never run....

sb306

Established Member
I think plenty of people have seen it, we just don't have an answer for ya.... you're asking about a combo that in a reality most people would never run....
Its not by choice. Id love to have a loping lightning, but its not going to happen in california. Just surprised that no one knows anything about the stage 1 cams. somebodies buying them.

FleeMan

Established Member
Premium Member
The guy who started this thread hasnt been on since the 18th. I guess he couldnt handle people having a laugh at his expense, lol. Good riddance.

Users who are viewing this thread