I got screwed over!

BC Lightning

Project Panty Dropper
Established Member
I think these guidlines we use on TALONclub should be added to SVTP:

For those of you that dont know me this site was started and is run by what many of you view as an old guy

Im well over 40... Going to start taking Geritol soon

Please take the time needed to make your contributions here understandable.

I dont want to see posts that are all caps.

I dont want to see posts that aRe weIRd combinatiONS of SmAll and large characters.

Use Punctuation. Commas and periods are our friends.

Use a browser that has spell check. the forum is designed to be informal - BUT when you are posting keep in mind that many people have never met you so they form opinions of you based on what you say AND how you say it. If you type an illegible mass of misspelled run on sentences then we think you are unable to do any better.

So please take it easy on me and the other OLD GUYS

Thanks

Perky

Established Member
Man, after reading all of the threads on this post I see that Detroit is not the only place that has "mean streets"

~ or how about ~

Man, after coming out of boot camp in the Corps I thought as a noob that I would get razzed, but what I experienced was nothing in comparison to what the OP has had done to him, he really had his nads fried on an open pit fire and celebrated by all of those good ole boys who relish in making fun of others. Good job guys "not". In my neck of the woods we call you(s) bullies!

Anybody remember that saying "pride comes before a fall"?

I was really hoping to learn a lot about my newly acquired Lightning on one of the few forums set up for this nice vehicle (I am a long time Mustang fanatic), but it is pretty clear that there are some pretty awful types here who would rather flame somebody to a crisp than to ignore any shortcomings and trade it for meanness. (flame on guys).

~ just some thots from a noob ~

04SB_SVT

Richard Cranium
Established Member
Man, after reading all of the threads on this post I see that Detroit is not the only place that has "mean streets"

~ or how about ~

Man, after coming out of boot camp in the Corps I thought as a noob that I would get razzed, but what I experienced was nothing in comparison to what the OP has had done to him, he really had his nads fried on an open pit fire and celebrated by all of those good ole boys who relish in making fun of others. Good job guys "not". In my neck of the woods we call you(s) bullies!

I was really hoping to learn a lot about my newly acquired Lightning on one of the few forums set up for this nice vehicle (I am a long time Mustang fanatic), but it is pretty clear that there are some pretty awful types here who would rather flame somebody to a crisp than to ignore any shortcomings and trade it for meanness. (flame on guys).

Hang on, let me get a fresh bag.:pop:

BlackBolt9

Asphalt Donuts
Established Member

~ or how about ~

You seem to be able to compose complete, understandable sentences. You shouldn't have anything to worry about when you have a question about your newly acquired vehicle. However, if you are going to get upset because we roasted someone else for their terrible communications skills, I can't imagine how much sand will get wedged in your vagina when you say something silly that other people call you on later in life. Grow a pair man!

Perky

Established Member
However, if you are going to get upset because we roasted someone else for their terrible communications skills, I can't imagine how much sand will get wedged in your vagina when you say something silly that other people call you on later in life. Grow a pair man!

I see you live in Michigan mr. blackbolt, why don't you drive over to me directly (if you have the intestinal fortitude) and say that to my face? Or are you just an "internet" warrior with tiny nads sandwiched between your wimpy little legs? My guess is the latter! Seems to me you need a little lesson in manners. Let me teach ya!

svtdvm

NEWB
Established Member
Noob or not, you come on here wasting bandwidth with incoherent drivel about having trouble removing a SC, you're going to get flogged. If you need help then ask. If English is your second language, then let everyone know that and they'll cut you some slack.

BlackBolt9

Asphalt Donuts
Established Member
I see you live in Michigan mr. blackbolt, why don't you drive over to me directly (if you have the intestinal fortitude) and say that to my face? Or are you just an "internet" warrior with tiny nads sandwiched between your wimpy little legs? My guess is the latter! Seems to me you need a little lesson in manners. Let me teach ya!

You're kidding me right?:lol: I'll be in Livonia probably next weekend maybe the one after, I'm not sure yet. If you think I won't tell you to grow some thicker skin to your face you will be several disappointed. Who's really being the internet warrior here? You're such a badass, I'm not sure I can handle having you talk tough to me:rollseyes

Last edited:

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
but it is pretty clear that there are some pretty awful types here who would rather flame somebody to a crisp than to ignore any shortcomings and trade it for meanness.

Do you not see that even the old guys flame each other in the very same thread for being a dumbass? Yes, you Stewart.:p

I'm not trying to be an ass to you about it since you are a new face here. We all mess with each other and thats what part of this place is about. If you WANT to stay here by all means, please do so. It's a great place to learn and meet good people. Just please grow some thicker skin and don't try to let what other people say or do on here affect you. Everybody gets ribbed on at one point or another.

If you don't like how we can be then try NLOC, but I promise you that the Gen2 guys/Mods over there are much worse than we are here. Try going over there and posting the same post that the OP posted and see how fast it gets burned and then deleted.

Scuba-Matt

Boost Freak!!!!!!!!
Established Member

~ or how about ~

lol, maybe if you would read other posts on here and not isolate this one you could learn.
This place has a lot of long time Lightning owners and a lot of knowledge to be shared. The People on this board are great. :rockon:

Stewart_H

Never Fry Bacon NAKED
Established Member

Bro, ease up bud. You're the only one coming across as an internet tough guy by threatening people.

It's like BC posted, the standards for posting regarding that rule he quoted by the Talon Club should apply for all forums.

The "frying nads" occurred AFTER the OP posted with an attitude less than proper.

Do you not see that even the old guys flame each other in the very same thread for being a dumbass? Yes, you Stewart.:p

Yo, Eric....

Vaultflip-off.jpg

;-) ;-) ;-)

:D

Stewart

203Cree

Established Member

~ or how about ~

So lemme try to put this in terms you can understand:

Grunt, oorah, grunt grunt, scracth balls, oorah, grunt.

That's code for if it smells like shit, it's probably shit. You really should spend some time looking around the rest of this forum. We don't pull punches, but we also don't go pushing people around for no reason. We weren't even trying to push this guy around until he started up with the attitude.

We're a small group. A small, tight knit group. Lots of us know each other in person. It isn't unreasonable of us to ask that the people that join our group meet the standards. If you had a sad sack in your squad, wouldn't you try to square him away? Answer me that....

On that note, welcome aboard, and hopefully you stick around long enough to realize you're wrong. If not, like Eric said, NLOC is taking new members, lol. Good luck over there. Those cats make us seem like angels. Even me! :lol1:

Stinger2007

Established Member
OMG! U guys are killing me, Lol! "SVT....Freak", Stewie, Stewart.

SVTDVM-My feelings exactly.......

04SB-SVST--I'll take some of that too, lol.

I figured this thread could be put to rest but, I hadn't laughed all day until I went through these post again.

It's true, laughing must be therapeutic.

Have us every noticed that it's always the young bucs that want to test everyone?

Have fun ya! :)

Silver04L

93 Octane Member
Established Member
the title of this thread should be changed from "I got screwed over" to "weeding out the weak"
For anyone who is complaining about newbs being attacked or ribbed, please go find ANY internet forum where people don't get ribbed from time to time. This is the only vehicle forum I am active on now because of the attitudes every where else. I don't think there is anyone here in the Gen 2 forum that wouldn't offer some help to another member. There have been cases of guys giving other people parts when they were in dire need. The key is to not come off, especially in one of your first posts, as sounding like a dumb ass or an e-thug. In the case of this thread the OP did just that. Not only did his original post make no sense, nor have anything to do with the title, but when he was asked to clean up his post he became an internet gangster. One reason this thread got so much attention to begin with was the title. this is such a tight group, the minute we see something like "I got screwed over" we are going to all check the thread to see what is up. That is a testament to the loyalty and commradery of this group. If you don't believe me, find the thread titled "scammed by a guy in NJ." That is an extreme example of the steps taken by members here to resolve other member situations. If you base your opinion of the members here on a thread started by some whiney, grammatically challenged dolt, then by all means go register at www.ilovenewbsandretards.com, I am sure you will feel much more at home there......

Users who are viewing this thread