I got screwed over!

Stewart_H

Never Fry Bacon NAKED
Established Member
Im up for it if you are.... just dont try nothin funny!!!
This fighting idea sucks! Last time i listen to you to try to pull a fast one..... everyone is on your side anyway!:lol1:

^ I knew noone would believe us anyway. Stewart could see right through it.

LMAO! I thought it was obvious you two were screwing around.

Chris, you didn't tell me you guys were trying to dupe us!

Bahahahahahaha, you guys suck at "play fighting"

boxing.gif
engarde.gif

:D :D :D

Stewart

Cichlids

I8ASRT10
Established Member
How long did it take you to actually type that sentence that way Mike :poke:

I bet the newb could have typed it faster, it just comes natural for him :D Stan

Maybe I will smash my head on the keyboard. Maybe it will make more sense and be much faster.:banana::pepper::shrug:

203Cree

Established Member
I'm surprised Rob (Cree) hasn't posted in this thread!

Stewart

:lol1:

I was a little preoccupied last night, lol. Spent a lot of time in the garage working on my project car. Hell, I didn't even pay attention to it till just now, and the only reason I even looked was because I thought maybe dude got scammed.

I don't think I can add anything to this one that hasn't been said already, lol. That's three in two weeks tho. Yes, I'm keeping count. You know what I'm talking about. Sometimes you just can't fix STUPID.

And now, on a completely unrelated note, here's some picture of what I got done earlier this week and what I was working on last night:

CIMG1199.jpg

CIMG1201.jpg

CIMG1203.jpg

Last edited:

Stewart_H

Never Fry Bacon NAKED
Established Member
I don't think I can add anything to this one that hasn't been said already, lol. That's three in two weeks tho. Yes, I'm keeping count. You know what I'm talking about. Sometimes you just can't fix STUPID.

:lol:

And now, on a completely unrelated note, here's some picture of what I got done earlier this week and what I was working on last night:

Oh, now yer gonna make me wanna post up pics of my endeavor!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

I took delivery of the engine a couple months ago. It was assembled by JJ at WMS back in February '07, for a customer in Michigan. The guy is having a full chassis setup built (he's posted in Steve's thread at NLOC), so the engine has never even been installed.

During the chassis build, he changed his mind and decided to have a turbo setup built for his truck, so he sold the engine.

Before anyone busts my balls about the surface rust, I received the engine in that condition. Besides, it's cleaned up now.

Climate control a shop all you want, surface rust will still find it's way onto metal like that. All it took was a wipe-off with a red scotch pad.

Stewart

BC Lightning

Project Panty Dropper
Established Member
Wel this is what I have been working on for the past two weeks, since my truck is at he body shop, and the frame is at the powder coaters, my buddy brought his truck over to do a motor swap, and put some other goodies on

Hotchkiss swar bars, QA1 Shocks, drop kit, injectors, fuel pumps, etc etc

Dang, two motors and two trannys in the shop :coolman:

IMG_0561.gif

IMG_0562.gif

IMG_0563.gif

Users who are viewing this thread