I Hate My Exhaust!!!

ACESCOBRA

Bring it on!
Established Member
venum03 said:
I cannot imagine changing out my Borla 14858 exhaust that sounds great with an uncatted Prochamber...Plenty loud enough, but not Stinger loud...nice rumble sound and no drone, not to mention how good those 4" chrome tips look...Just gotta love it!

Is it true that the chambered Borlas with chambered H may take away some horses out of your car? I have somebody that wants to swap my stingers for his 14858. I'm looking for a "not toooo loud" sound...

4dsFiNeST

2L8uloose
Established Member
To the guys that live in Nor Cal I actually took my cats off and I have the Borla Stinger and Bassani X Pipe with no cats. Very loud and all i get is compliments.

2814v

Established Member
I had a 97 cobra with a bassani x-pipe and magnaflow cat-back. I have two old school muscle car friends, one's a ford guy the other chevy. They both thought that car sounded like crap. When I got my 03 and put the prochamber/stinger combo on it they both loved it, said it sounded like a big block.

evans03c

1% evil, 99% hot air
Established Member
Anyone have Bassani catback mated with Mac catted Prochamber? My Bassani X with the Bassani CB is a little too loud for me and has some drone. I'm thinking of going Prochamber/Bassani CB or Bassani X/Borla 14858. But I'm not sure which one will be best.

2003 Silver

Banned
ACESCOBRA said:
Is it true that the chambered Borlas with chambered H may take away some horses out of your car? I have somebody that wants to swap my stingers for his 14858. I'm looking for a "not toooo loud" sound...

I have the Borla 14858, MRT catted h and JBA shorties.....love the sound and lack of drone. Not sure on your question although I believe back pressure is good for these engines......... ;-)

lucafu1

Established Member
just installed jba shorties to go along with my mrt catted (gutted) H Pipe and borla stingers. It sounds good and no leaks!

Users who are viewing this thread