I hate Oklahoma

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Freddy, do you have any local car clubs (muscle cars, Mustangs) you might join up one? I'm thinking car clubs with members who share your passion for Mustangs, Cobras and other muscle cars.

FreddyFingers

Merica
Established Member
Freddy, do you have any local car clubs (muscle cars, Mustangs) you might join up one? I'm thinking car clubs with members who share your passion for Mustangs, Cobras and other muscle cars.
I've been looking. The only car clubs I've found so far are the ones with teeny boppers that are looking for trouble.

Sent from my SM-G935V using the svtperformance.com mobile app

FreddyFingers

Merica
Established Member
I'm a service member and just moved here in Oklahoma a few months ago. I was stationed in North Carolina previously which was nice "cuz" I got to go to the myrtle beach Mustang things and there were always car shows . I didn't have to worry about certain things. Been here a few months and it is just dismal.

FreddyFingers

Merica
Established Member
I just looked it up on Facebook and found it. Hopefully it's something I can really get into. Thanks much ViperRed91GT. I just did the request so we will see what kind of info they have for my local area.

FreddyFingers

Merica
Established Member
OK SVT has a group on FB, decent amount of "termis" there
Good group, brightened my day. Thnx much ( oops there goes my bad abbreves habit). Lol. I know prolly none of you are used to seeing me on here bit I've been a member since 2009. My current profile shows 2015 bit I was whistler 46 before. The forum has changed quite a bit over the years and I'm not internet inclined. I lost my password for my last username and could never retrieve it so I just started a new account in 2015. I still have my premium member card and t shirt from 2009 believe it or not.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
I'm not sure what the issue is with the car scene in Oklahoma, but one thing to remember is the older a car gets the less you will see them around.

There were over a million 65/6 Mustang's produced. How many do you see around today?

Big shows, yes. But local get togethers and cruise ins not so much.

So, I'm sure the 03/04 Cobras will be seen even less.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I've been looking. The only car clubs I've found so far are the ones with teeny boppers that are looking for trouble.

That happens. Around here, the car clubs are pretty good. But finding a Terminator specific group (or at least SVT Cobras) would be your best option. Hopefully you're now on track to finding one you can be happy with.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
I'm a service member and just moved here in Oklahoma a few months ago. I was stationed in North Carolina previously which was nice "cuz" I got to go to the myrtle beach Mustang things and there were always car shows . I didn't have to worry about certain things. Been here a few months and it is just dismal.

Thank you for your service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DropSVT

Established Member
I think it's just the regional sub forum here. No one really goes on those unless it's big already. I notice a lot of guys on here are relatively close and can just set things up through roadside and other sub forums here. The only regional I see with activity is so cal. Wish I was down there rather than nor cal because it seems there a lot of get togethers

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

ViperRed91GT

Lightning Guru
Established Member
I just looked it up on Facebook and found it. Hopefully it's something I can really get into. Thanks much ViperRed91GT. I just did the request so we will see what kind of info they have for my local area.

No worries, glad I could help. Since you're in Tulsa I assume you're guard/reservist of some sort?

Bandit5.4

Slow driver
Established Member
Lawton?? You have my sympathy. Lived in Duncan before. Wouldn't wish that place upon my worst enemy! LoL

You'll need to go the City to find any car guys. Find Jared Holt. He's really well connected up there.

Users who are viewing this thread