i have an addiction......

CHIZ

GeoMetros worse nightmare
Established Member
where is the guy who started the thread???? 2FST4URTRK, you are needed at the check out line.

2fst4urtrk

OHIM2FST4U
Established Member
nastynivek said:
This thread is so much fun.:p

BTW, my mother said she'll pay you next week so you can go buy that pink indian outfit. LOL.

hope all her IOUs are inculded so i can get my suspension as well as that suit cause i dano what is with your family but she wants me to wear that suit...its not raining and my tires are already f*ucked so when it rains you will get the pics and vids....

nastynivek

Nov. 10, 1775
Established Member
2fst4urtrk said:
hope all her IOUs are inculded so i can get my suspension as well as that suit cause i dano what is with your family but she wants me to wear that suit...its not raining and my tires are already f*ucked so when it rains you will get the pics and vids....

She's a little short right now. She said she can only give you enough to buy the indian suit. LOL.

2fst4urtrk

OHIM2FST4U
Established Member
nastynivek said:
She's a little short right now. She said she can only give you enough to buy the indian suit. LOL.

shes goint o be paying out the ass next time i c her....btw is she walking right yet?

Last edited:

2fst4urtrk

OHIM2FST4U
Established Member
ok ok ok ill leave his mother out of this but i cant garrentee i will keep this out of his mother:D ok well im over argueing with him it rained this morning so ill get some pics for you guys and ill post then:rockon:

CHIZ

Established Member
fo sho, i regulates, exterminates, and damn sho castrates nukka's on da enterweb.

CHIZ

Established Member
fo sho... i regulates, exterminates, and damn sho castrates nukka's on da enterweb.

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
It's called powersliding. The japs discovered it, gave it another name, and currently pretend that they invented it.

POWERSLIDING:
Fireball-Roberts-drove-a-Cobra-s.jpg

Drifting:
drifting_01.jpg

Now who can honestly say some import sideways looks cooler than a 289 Cobra sliding around a corner (and that was only because the crappy tires made that the fastest way around the track).

2fst4urtrk

OHIM2FST4U
Established Member
T-Bolt said:
It's called powersliding. The japs discovered it, gave it another name, and currently pretend that they invented it.

POWERSLIDING:
Fireball-Roberts-drove-a-Cobra-s.jpg

Drifting:
drifting_01.jpg

Now who can honestly say some import sideways looks cooler than a 289 Cobra sliding around a corner (and that was only because the crappy tires made that the fastest way around the track).

what ever you call it its all the same shit and i went to sacramento for newyaers so i wasnt able to get vids dont trip fool ill get the pics and vids for you foold

Users who are viewing this thread