CHIZ

GeoMetros worse nightmare
Established Member
frustrationas8_1.gif

inuswo

Hopeless SVT Fan
Established Member
nastynivek said:
son, son, son, son, son, son, son.......

BTW, I am "pretty tough". Check my avatar.

Nerd :)

(sorry they were talking crap and that was the most vulnerable thread to my crappy sense of humor!)

CHIZ said:

Lol. This thread delivers.

BTW. 'Drifting' in any environment that has 'Curbs' in any car (or truck) is just ****ing lame and retarded. If your too ****ing cheap to front some cash to drive like a jackass in a semi-controlled 'approved' area, you dont deserved to own anything with 'SVT' badged on it, or any other car for that matter.

I personally like putting her sideways. In fact, I like putting all of my 'hers' sideways :thumbsup: But rarely will you catch me putting any my 'hers' sideways where other people are all around to be victims :)

03SBSVT

Banned
nastynivek said:
Son, you don't have a clue about being a "real man".

I'm sorry your p*ssy started bleeding. LOL. Did you and 2fst4urtrck exchange Christmas gifts?

Anyway, take care and have a wonderful Christmas.
son? youngster???? wtf??? :loser: Just shut up. None of your comments are funny, you're speech is retarded, and you're argument is only making you look stupider than you already are :loser:

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
03SBSVT said:
son? youngster???? wtf??? :loser: Just shut up. None of your comments are funny, you're speech is retarded, and you're argument is only making you look stupider than you already are :loser:

Stupider? Uh....might want to look at your own argument there buddy.;-)

2fst4urtrk

OHIM2FST4U
Established Member
inuswo said:
Nerd :)

(sorry they were talking crap and that was the most vulnerable thread to my crappy sense of humor!)

Lol. This thread delivers.

BTW. 'Drifting' in any environment that has 'Curbs' in any car (or truck) is just ****ing lame and retarded. If your too ****ing cheap to front some cash to drive like a jackass in a semi-controlled 'approved' area, you dont deserved to own anything with 'SVT' badged on it, or any other car for that matter.

I personally like putting her sideways. In fact, I like putting all of my 'hers' sideways :thumbsup: But rarely will you catch me putting any my 'hers' sideways where other people are all around to be victims :)

the only time i do go out drifting is late at night when no one is around its not like i go to the store and pitch it around every turn there is...its not a everyday think its like 3 times a week when its wet out and no one is around..

2fst4urtrk

OHIM2FST4U
Established Member
xxunleadedxx said:
Just because it's his friend doesn't make it his boyfriend, maybe that's your fantasy. :poke:

Just because your in the Marines doesn't make you "tough". I knew a gay guy that was in the Marines for four years and he can't fight his way out of a paper bag.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

inuswo

Hopeless SVT Fan
Established Member
2fst4urtrk said:
the only time i do go out drifting is late at night when no one is around its not like i go to the store and pitch it around every turn there is...its not a everyday think its like 3 times a week when its wet out and no one is around..

Go drop 50$ on a decent helmet, and get registered with an org like SCCA and go 'drift' or 'race' at their events.

Im not claiming here to have never driven wildly in an unapproved area, im just saying these things because I personally know people that have had the near worse happen because they thought that at '3am' it was ok.

In fact a friend of mine recently had his 01 GT crushed (by the police duh) over silly shit like that. Guess what, he still gets to pay for it. And guess what else, that 00 4v 5.4 Navi motor that went in it was crushed too. Plus on top of it all, he gets to pay for the tickets and has shit on his record now. Something you might want to consider.

Its not really worth the risk. And thats not taking into consideration 'anyone else'.

2fst4urtrk

OHIM2FST4U
Established Member
inuswo said:
Go drop 50$ on a decent helmet, and get registered with an org like SCCA and go 'drift' or 'race' at their events.

Im not claiming here to have never driven wildly in an unapproved area, im just saying these things because I personally know people that have had the near worse happen because they thought that at '3am' it was ok.

In fact a friend of mine recently had his 01 GT crushed (by the police duh) over silly shit like that. Guess what, he still gets to pay for it. And guess what else, that 00 4v 5.4 Navi motor that went in it was crushed too. Plus on top of it all, he gets to pay for the tickets and has shit on his record now. Something you might want to consider.

Its not really worth the risk. And thats not taking into consideration 'anyone else'.

hella funny you say that cause thats what i just started lookin in to.....do you go to the track dayz and race events?

Flash2211

Established Member
What happened to this thread....I like to watch drifting and was looking forward to some pics and conversation....and now this!? (calling each other names and talking about people not being able to spell)......Can't we all just get along????:beer:

Grombil.com

Established Member
So.... Enyone else been starting with drifting their Lightning yet?

Lets all start a drift team... The truckers :rockon:

nastynivek

Nov. 10, 1775
Established Member
99boltsvt said:
I call dibbs on the Indian Chief outfit!

Sorry, but 2fst4urtrk already has that outfit. It's pink too. In his PM that he sent me, he said he wears that outfit when he's out late at night drifting into curbs.

He's a pretty sick and nasty little perverted f*cker. I think he was trying to get me excited with the language that he used in the fore mentioned PM.

Last edited:

2fst4urtrk

OHIM2FST4U
Established Member
nastynivek said:
Sorry, but 2fst4urtrk already has that outfit. It's pink too. In his PM that he sent me, he said he wears that outfit when he's out late at night drifting into curbs.

He's a pretty sick and nasty little perverted f*cker. I think he was trying to get me excited with the language that he used in the fore mentioned PM.

you take gay to a whole new level man...i dano what your fetish is all about wishing i was gay but sorry bro its not goin to happen....ill get some pics and vids of drifts... sorry nastynivek i wont be wearing a pink indian suit you mother still hasnt paid me for the other night so i cant go out and buy it yet...:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread