I have SVTP Decals

Stewart_H

Never Fry Bacon NAKED
Established Member
Snakestress said:
you're kidding right? because i could've sworn it added at least 50 hp to the wheels. :lol1:

You know Mai, you're hubby better be thankful he's got a ring on yer finger because I think you hold sway over a lot of the single guys here with your postings! :D

Stewart

00SVT

KB Powered
Established Member
Just got mine in the Mail today Finaly. They look Great and can't wait to put them on.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Glad everyone likes them, but no pics please. I'll be around for a while so I should be able to take care of orders as soon as they come in.

Snakestress

Drag Queen
Established Member
NIT2WN said:
Would you PM me a pic or email one, I have 2 of the old ones on the truck and just wondered how much better these looked.

just take our damn word for it... IT LOOKS AWESOME! better than the old one IMHO :thumbsup:

FordFanStan

Established Member
Snakestress said:
just take our damn word for it... IT LOOKS AWESOME! better than the old one IMHO :thumbsup:

Yes take Mai's word for it, you know she has good taste; she chose a black L :p :D...

I got mine in a couple days at the most.... From HalfTime haha. I traded him for the old style sticker. These stickers do look cool, now hwere is that L so I can slap 'er on lol... Stan

Stewart_H

Never Fry Bacon NAKED
Established Member
I got back from Folsom yesterday and they were sitting here, waiting for me.

Thanks Travis.

Stewart

Users who are viewing this thread