i lost the love of my life.....

chris1badL

Established Member
glad your ok. Sorry about the stang too. I have noticed in the past week or so theres been more than 5 posts of people wrecking their mustangs.

Yeah, everytime I get on someone has smashed there mustang up. I dont really want to drive mine now. Glad your ok buddy

Wynn

Wants 11's
Established Member
Not going to lie, when I read "Lost the love of my life" and saw the skidmarks, I thought you had lost your girlfriend/ wife. Cars can be replaced, people cannot. I can't stand my GF most the time, but I don't know what I would do without her.

I'm glad that everybody's okay man. Gotta keep in mind that you and your friends' health is way more important than any car.

SN_95

this hobby cost too much
Established Member
its got black leather. its number 1070. as of right now thats the only picture.

PonyFever

'03 DSG vert 3816 of 5082
Established Member
Sorry for your loss, but glad no one was seriously injured and you've already found a nice replacement. Keep the rubber side down.

COBRA90GT

The Joe is rockin'
Established Member
Damn, a one-owner '95 snake - don't see that too often anymore. Glad nobody was seriously hurt in the wreck btw. Enjoy the new ride.

coposrv

Established Member
DRUNK DRIVERS FTMFL. I took it on the chin about 5 years ago. Crashed a friends car. He was in school to be a cop and a DUI is a big deal if you want to serve and protect. I drove us from a party in his car and on the way home there was some one in my lane. I went off the road swerving from him who was without a doubt drunk (He got caught later). I manned up and took half the blame and I got f***ed but i deserved it.

TO the OP sorry to hear that everyone else is not as honorble.

ScreaminRedZ

Established Member
As long as nobody got seriously hurt, everything else can be replaced! Good lukc pciking up a new project :beer:

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
Glad everyone is ok. Sucks to lose a nice ride, but is your CAR really the love of your life? Also, did I read correctly that your pride would be too hurt if you weren't driving a MUSTANG?? Sorry, not tryin to be a ball buster, but those 2 comments made me scratch my head. Hope all works out with the insurance and good luck with the new whip!

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
no alcohol. it was late and i was ready to be home. the curve is a 45 limit so its not really that sharp. i know i screwed up, but at least i owned up to it and told the cop the truth that i was going a little fast. the officer apparently felt bad for me or was a mustang guy because he only gave me a 2 point ticket for 82 bucks. which will keep my insurance down and help the pocket at a time like this.

So lemme get this straight. You got run off the road by what I'm assuming to be a drunk driver. You hit a tree, destroy your car, and call the cops yourself without the other person even stopping. And the cop gives you a 2 point ticket? What the hell was it for? Did he see how fast you were going or anything that happened? Any other cars invovled to give a statement? Sounds a bit ridiculous to me.

And you are very lucky. A friend of mine had a drunk driver hit her head on and she had both legs broken and was messed up for a very long time.

Sorry about the car. Shoulda bought my Cobra to replace it :banana:

SN_95

this hobby cost too much
Established Member
the two point ticket was for too fast for conditions. i had a passenger to give a statement. so it may seem rediculous to you but you didnt see the accident that night. i got lucky but dont bash me for being lucky with the cops...

rezarxt

free pizza man
Established Member
Everyone makes mistakes. Glad youre okay. Good luck with the hunt for a new car.

IH8GM

Not so New SVT Poster
Established Member
looking at those pictures it looks like you were going much faster then 65. I would have a hard time believing your story. whats the speed limit of the road? never heard of a speed limit for curves. I know of the diamond signs but they are not enforceable.

SRNA

Established Member
Sorry to hear, but if that hunk of metal is/was the love of your life, then I feel sorry for you. When I first started reading I thought you had lost a family member or something.

Users who are viewing this thread