i need suggestions on a good throttle body n plenum

03bananacobra

Established Member
II was looking to upgrade my tb n plenum to a dragon throttle boddy n plenum but apparently they are on back order and god only knows when they will be shipping again im looking to do stage 3 crower unported heads posi ported blower with the additional stuff needed to run this setup. Im looking for suggestions and feed back from any one who used a different throttle body. Ill gladly take any insight I can get thanks

Ironhand

Banned
The Posi port match TB/PL and blower is going to be your best bet. Wait until Dragon can catch up on the orders.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Ported stocker or a Dragon are basically the only 2 I would consider. The ported stock setup was within 3hp of my own ported Accufab setup on the dyno with the tests being done on the same day.

I'm working on getting some Dragon's in and sorry.

03bananacobra

Established Member
Ok yea Im gonna call dragon what the deal is cause I spent my tax return already like a idiot so im savin up for the few other parts I need to do the cams nd get the tb n plenum port combo. Thanks for insight guys greatly appreciate it. They say dragon is the biggest inlet upgrade u can go is that true? Will the dragon fit my stock intake tubing or will I have to go bigger?

cobracide

Established Member
Dragon is a 100mm oval, not the biggest but the cleanest in terms of airflow by moving the IAC out. For a ported Eaton, more than enough flow. Recommend a JLT kit CAI/RAI for best fitment. You don't want to bottleneck the Dragon with stock intake parts.

03bananacobra

Established Member
Ok cool ill make sure I grab one of them from posi when I send in my blower. Come summer time im hoping for 520+rwhp wit the blower stg 3 cams nd supporting mods

Users who are viewing this thread