I should have listened

ICEMAN9648

Established Member
Well I should have listened to all the warnings about RPMoutlet. I ordered an e-fan and drive shaft loop last week. Well today in the mail I recieved my drive shaft loop but no e-fan. Instead they sent me an AFCO heat exchanger. According the the prices listed on their webpage I guess I made out on the deal. I'm sorry but I refuse to pay the 20% or whatever for re-stocking fees. So I'm not sure what to do about the whole thing.

Does anyone know what the performance gains of the heat exchanger anyway??

Would anyone be willing to trade an e-fan, used or new, for the heat exchanger??

ICEMAN9648

Established Member
LIGHTNING LARRY said:
How about calling them before bitching about in on the board. :rolleyes:

Already called them. They told me pay the 20% to restock, pay to ship it back, and then they would send me their fan.

PearlBlue L

Still Around
Established Member
ICEMAN9648 said:
Already called them. They told me pay the 20% to restock, pay to ship it back, and then they would send me their fan.
well if you got a deal on the H.E. then i would just keep it, or sell it to someone and tell them that its brand new and maybe you can get the full price out of it from someone and then buy an E-fan.... just an idea :idea:

camcojb

Established Member
If you paid by credit card you'll win; they did not send you what you ordered. They'll have to send you what you ordered plus send out a call tag to pick up the incorrect item, no cost to you.

The more I read about these guys the more I wonder how the hell they're still in business. Nobody tries a handling charge when they make the mistake. Very baffling. Now that they know they sent the wrong more expensive part if you paid by card watch them re-bill for that.

Jody

ICEMAN9648

Established Member
ford2001svt said:
well if you got a deal on the H.E. then i would just keep it, or sell it to someone and tell them that its brand new and maybe you can get the full price out of it from someone and then buy an E-fan.... just an idea :idea:

I had thought of that. Thats why I was wondering what the performance gains of the heat exchanger are. Haven't decided to keep it or try and sell it off yet.

PearlBlue L

Still Around
Established Member
ICEMAN9648 said:
I had thought of that. Thats why I was wondering what the performance gains of the heat exchanger are. Haven't decided to keep it or try and sell it off yet.
i dyno'd at over 450rwhp and 600rwtq... still got stock H.E. and fan.... ill be replacing the H.E. before the fan though, allthough i wish i had the fan for the staging area to help cool the engine before the 1320

Davesvt00

Established Member
I dunno man I have had problems with them before but they always fix their mess up. Call and speak with the manager or something. Hell they sent me the wrong filter once and sent me a new one and said keep the one that was wrong...not all that bad in my book but then again we are only talking about 40 bucks compaired to the 4 hundred bones you got. Good luck

TXRickC

Established Member
chalk another screw up for RPM, are there any good/positive things about this place, have seen so many negatives.

Tx02SVT

Established Member
That's not acceptable. They should send the new one out to you on a temp-charge or no charge, with a pre-paid shipping label (call tag) to send the incorrect item back. Then when they receive it back, everything is ok. They need to fix their mistake. Just give them a call and speak to the manager. If he doesn't help you, then you have problems. But don't pay to ship anything back, and don't pay for a restocking fee. That's their mistake.

Jesse@MBRP

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I have had several nice dealings with George...Hes the only one i'll talk to over there but they have been more than helpful with customers that I have sent them over the years. I am in the same business, deal with the same problems, and know what it takes to get something fixed...you'd be suprised how many times stuff like that happens. No one is perfect...but they have been above average for me on several occasions.

Jesse

Users who are viewing this thread