I shouldn't have but I did...

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I like the 2015 fusion gt coupe oh I mean 2015 mustang gt.

Haha, nice try fail! BTW we still have determined if your a dude or a chick, it's hard to picture a face with your username.

02 WIFE

Established Member
Haha, nice try fail! BTW we still have determined if your a dude or a chick, it's hard to picture a face with your username.

I was engaged and my girl broke it off Christmas 2001. I took cash that was saved for wedding and bought a brand new 2002 Camaro z28. I married my car lol. I took the name 02 wife.

BAB_SVT_Cobra

SVT Powered
Established Member
Thank you for posting those pics of the ls1 Camaro z28. It was a sleek design a corvette with a back seat. I know mustang owners should remember how the tail lights are because when you raced them between 1993 and 2002 that's what you saw. Get that cobra in the 13s before you do anymore posting.

LOLOL. If that is your view of how a z28 gen 4 looks you must be doing alot of drugs if you think that because its hideous. Thanks for avoiding my question by the way and making your self look even more like a joke. 93-02 tail lights? lollollol getting desperate?

Oh by the way in response to your " get your cobra in the 13s before doing any posting" LOL LOL. Did i say i have an 8 sec na cobra that will spank any and all gen 4's? NO. I said that gen 4 has to be the ugliest muscle car ever made and i do not understand your obsession with it.......if you handed me two keys one to a stock 15 sec 96 mustang gt or an ls3 Camaro Gen 4 i would pick the 96 mustang. I will not drive nor sit in a sleeper sebring EVER i just dont get it......YOU SEE A CORVETTE!? HOW?! do not care if you custom put a nasa rocket in it and it went 0-160 in 2.5 seconds its still a GM sebring with a motor swap and to me it is a comical car to see. andddd just so you know, the cobra runs 12.5 on streets all day ran 13.6 stock supercharger will put down 600+ soon.... in process to see tens which i assure you will butt hurt many many other z28 and zl1 owners.

I was engaged and my girl broke it off Christmas 2001. I took cash that was saved for wedding and bought a brand new 2002 Camaro z28. I married my car lol. I took the name 02 wife.

Shit happens but you must have gotten messed up pretty good to buy a z28.....may i ask why if you see a corvette in the car and it has a corvette motor why you didnt just buy a corvette?

02 WIFE

Established Member
LOLOL. If that is your view of how a z28 gen 4 looks you must be doing alot of drugs if you think that because its hideous. Thanks for avoiding my question by the way and making your self look even more like a joke. 93-02 tail lights? lollollol getting desperate?

Oh by the way in response to your " get your cobra in the 13s before doing any posting" LOL LOL. Did i say i have an 8 sec na cobra that will spank any and all gen 4's? NO. I said that gen 4 has to be the ugliest muscle car ever made and i do not understand your obsession with it.......if you handed me two keys one to a stock 15 sec 96 mustang gt or an ls3 Camaro Gen 4 i would pick the 96 mustang. I will not drive nor sit in a sleeper sebring EVER i just dont get it......YOU SEE A CORVETTE!? HOW?! do not care if you custom put a nasa rocket in it and it went 0-160 in 2.5 seconds its still a GM sebring with a motor swap and to me it is a comical car to see. andddd just so you know, the cobra runs 12.5 on streets all day ran 13.6 stock supercharger will put down 600+ soon.... in process to see tens which i assure you will butt hurt many many other z28 and zl1 owners.

Shit happens but you must have gotten messed up pretty good to buy a z28.....may i ask why if you see a corvette in the car and it has a corvette motor why you didnt just buy a corvette?

Poor man's corvette is what the camaro represented. I almost got a 2002 mustang gt then I realized 5.7. with 310 hp or 4.6 with 260 hp.I chose the camaro it was a good price and was faster then the mustang. I don't discriminate I have destroyed nodded f body's and c6 z06s. Glad your in the 12s.

Elwood617

Established Member
Thank you for posting those pics of the ls1 Camaro z28. It was a sleek design a corvette with a back seat. I know mustang owners should remember how the tail lights are because when you raced them between 1993 and 2002 that's what you saw. Get that cobra in the 13s before you do anymore posting.

Sorry, but the 4th Gen is NOT a Corvette with a back seat. The C5 is a beautiful machine, and is still a bad-ass performance car. I have never looked at a 4th Gen and mistaken it for a Corvette.
I will say that I have never seen a comparison of the 4th Gen with a Sebring before, and the resemblance is quite remarkable.

I like the 2015 fusion gt coupe oh I mean 2015 mustang gt.

I'll give you that one, the family resemblance is very apparent.

That sucks dude, but I am glad you made a positive out of a shitty moment in your life.

Poor man's corvette is what the camaro represented. I almost got a 2002 mustang gt then I realized 5.7. with 310 hp or 4.6 with 260 hp.I chose the camaro it was a good price and was faster then the mustang. I don't discriminate I have destroyed nodded f body's and c6 z06s. Glad your in the 12s.

You know that you beat the driver of the C6 Z06, and not the car? I really don't see a LS3 swapped 4th Gen "destroying" a C6 Z06. I'm leaning towards, you racing a guy with shit tires and didn't know how to drive. Of course I could be wrong, got video?

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member

Gotcha!

02 WIFE

Established Member
Sorry, but the 4th Gen is NOT a Corvette with a back seat. The C5 is a beautiful machine, and is still a bad-ass performance car. I have never looked at a 4th Gen and mistaken it for a Corvette.
I will say that I have never seen a comparison of the 4th Gen with a Sebring before, and the resemblance is quite remarkable.

I'll give you that one, the family resemblance is very apparent.

That sucks dude, but I am glad you made a positive out of a shitty moment in your life.

You know that you beat the driver of the C6 Z06, and not the car? I really don't see a LS3 swapped 4th Gen "destroying" a C6 Z06. I'm I tleaning towards, you racing a guy with shit tires and didn't know how to drive. Of course I could be wrong, got video?

I have a video on YouTube it rained and they dried the track but traction was suspect You Tube 2002 z28 v g8. My car is navy blue

Last edited:

mrlrd1

Established Member
That's because they are cheap and there are lots of G.M. vehicles in the junkyards.

The second a GM truck shows up in the yards around here with a LS based engine it's pulled within days. Ford trucks with their shit mod motors are just as plentiful, but they retain their engines until the crusher. You can't PAY people to take a 2V.

da5deuce: You claim to race/know the 4th gens? So... You tell us! What was done? Many performance modifications have telltale characteristics so it doesn't matter what wasn't divulged. All you mention is wheels. You never mentioned exhaust which is the FIRST thing most do. So if it didn't have an aftermarket exhaust, it most likely was stock. Or perhaps you don't know what an aftermarket exhaust looks and sounds like? Don't you have a 12 second Eaton car?

Last edited:

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
The second a GM truck shows up in the yards around here with a LS based engine it's pulled within days. Ford trucks with their shit mod motors are just as plentiful, but they retain their engines until the crusher. You can't PAY people to take a 2V.

da5deuce: You claim to race/know the 4th gens? So... You tell us! What was done? Many performance modifications have telltale characteristics so it doesn't matter what wasn't divulged. All you mention is wheels. You never mentioned exhaust which is the FIRST thing most do. So if it didn't have an aftermarket exhaust, it most likely was stock. Or perhaps you don't know what an aftermarket exhaust looks and sounds like? Don't you have a 12 second Eaton car?
I know enough about LS cars to get by. It's a guess that I am making, but I can assume it had exhaust, lid, baby cam. So many combinations that these 4th gens can have, we all know that. I assume it was modded based it having 295 18" wheels. Most camaros I see have 20" and up.

rattlesnake3:16

BOOTS TO ASSES
Established Member
I know enough about LS cars to get by. It's a guess that I am making, but I can assume it had exhaust, lid, baby cam. So many combinations that these 4th gens can have, we all know that. I assume it was modded based it having 295 18" wheels. Most camaros I see have 20" and up.
Sounds slow lol

02 WIFE

Established Member

Those tires are way to tall on a fourth gen camaro. Unless you got a 3.73 or 4.10 those heavy wheels are a hindrance. I run 245/50/16 nitto 555r and take full advantage of my 3.42 gears. No tall tires or the extra weight here.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Those tires are way to tall on a fourth gen camaro. Unless you got a 3.73 or 4.10 those heavy wheels are a hindrance. I run 245/50/16 nitto 555r and take full advantage of my 3.42 gears. No tall tires or the extra weight here.
Whether he had gears is beyond me also. :shrug:

BOOTS TO ASSES
Established Member
Most cars are slow for you lol
It's hard to guess mods nowadays with people trying to hide mods, driver mod, non driver mod lol, healthy car, non healthy car, factory freak, and of course straight up lies lol so run what u brung and hope for the best. As far as the war goes for every fast mustang there's a faster camaro and there's a another mustang to beat that and it never ends. Except for 2003 -2008 or whenever because there was no camaro lol sorry I had to but either way good kill hope to see some races Nov 8th in baldwin park

BAB_SVT_Cobra

SVT Powered
Established Member

I get it, i respect the fact that you went though a bad experience and went out and bought a new car to help pass the time sorry to hear about that. I also get that c5s were pricey at the time. I just do not understand why you choose to buy an 02 z28 over lets say.... a like new well kept C4 92 ZR1 with stock specs being 375 hp and stock quarter mile being 13.1 it was no slouch even in 02 and im sure being 10 years old it would have been less then a new z28 at the time. A buddy of mine picked up a 92 ZR1 in 2003 for 17 grand, it was advertised at 21,000 and had less than 20,000 mi on the clock.

As you said above, you choose the Camaro simply for specs and for some people thats good enough i guess, if it were me between the two of course i would have bought the 2002 gt and just built it. You can always add more power to a mustang you can always add more power to a gen 4 camaro but you can never make the gen 4 z28 look good. If you put a big displacement motor in any hunk of metal it will move, i do not agree with GM's design team on the gen 4 Camaro, it was almost as if they were like "hey we have this GM sebring here what can we do to increase sales? How about we throw the vette motor in it and call it a camaro"

02 WIFE

Established Member
It's hard to guess mods nowadays with people trying to hide mods, driver mod, non driver mod lol, healthy car, non healthy car, factory freak, and of course straight up lies lol so run what u brung and hope for the best. As far as the war goes for every fast mustang ythere's a faster camaro and there's a another mustang to beat that and it never ends. Except for 2003 -2008 or whenever because there was no camaro lol sorry I had to but either way good kill hope to see some races Nov 8th in baldwin park

I wish I lived around you guys the race scene here sucks lol. They have street races here but I like to race at out drag strip.

BOOTS TO ASSES
Established Member
I wish I lived around you guys the race scene here sucks lol. They have street races here but I like to race at out drag strip.
I wish u did so we can see that camaro your so proud of and there's nothing wrong with being proud of your car because mine is my baby lol I don't care where I race doesn't make a difference to me as long as you get it in. The best stories come the streets

Oh and by the way no one gets as many races as da5deuce lol he be lurking in the corners with the cobra looking for victims.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread