I shouldn't have but I did...

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
On my way to work this morning, and I pulled behind a 4th gen SS. Like any sane terminator owner, my adrenaline began it's journey throughout my veins because I knew.......shit was about to get real. Once he seen the snake in the front grill, I received some revs.

I shouldn't be racing my car, shifter has been acting funny, bald 295's, and wheel hop has been my enemy from dig racing. Light turns green and he gets on it, and I could not help myself because this is an ever waging war between the brands so I had to follow suit. Starting a car behind and spinning he got out to a two car lead until 3rd gear came around then it was "slingshot" time!

Came around him in 3rd and did more damage in 4th. I shut down after I had a car lead but could've taken a more commanding lead but you all know I'm a nice guy and not the type to rub it in. Get to the next light and we exchange thumbs up. I ask his mods and his reply? "It's a regular LS". I literally called him out on bullshit. He stuck to his answer. We chatted for a bit then went on our separate paths.

Why do you LS guys have to lie about mods?

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
good kill.. next time stay in it, then he'll have to say he missed a shift or something.
Hahaha I guess I'm that guy that does take prisoners in war lol. Thanks man
i dont get it. did it have a lopey idle and he said its stock ? nice kill regardless.
No but to keep up the way he I was certain that he was modded. Also he had 18" 295's which also made believe even more that he was modded.

Kiohtee

Established Member
It's simple: you spun on the hit with your bald tires and he probably didn't. Spinning isn't winning. You came around him in third right? And even more so in fourth?

Doesn't sound like he kept up at all. Probably a legit stock SS.

02 WIFE

Established Member
On my way to work this morning, and I pulled behind a 4th gen SS. Like any sane terminator owner, my adrenaline began it's journey throughout my veins because I knew.......shit was about to get real. Once he seen the snake in the front grill, I received some revs.

I shouldn't be racing my car, shifter has been acting funny, bald 295's, and wheel hop has been my enemy from dig racing. Light turns green and he gets on it, and I could not help myself because this is an ever waging war between the brands so I had to follow suit. Starting a car behind and spinning he got out to a two car lead until 3rd gear came around then it was "slingshot" time!

Came around him in 3rd and did more damage in 4th. I shut down after I had a car lead but could've taken a more commanding lead but you all know I'm a nice guy and not the type to rub it in. Get to the next light and we exchange thumbs up. I ask his mods and his reply? "It's a regular LS". I literally called him out on bullshit. He stuck to his answer. We chatted for a bit then went on our separate paths.

Why do you LS guys have to lie about mods?

Good kill on a stock ls1. Find a modded 4th gen like my ls3 swapped z28 and see what happens.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
It's simple: you spun on the hit with your bald tires and he probably didn't. Spinning isn't winning. You came around him in third right? And even more so in fourth?

Doesn't sound like he kept up at all. Probably a legit stock SS.
Guess that's possible
Good kill on a stock ls1. Find a modded 4th gen like my ls3 swapped z28 and see what happens.
Calm down their chief. I've lost to and beat 4th gens. Although I have been wanting to race this LS3 Fox body but they haven't seemed to be able get it going right.

xsellr8

BANNED
Established Member
Good kill. Way to remind him why GM ended the 4th gen. :bowdown: Once again you proved Coletti's point. TERMINATED :coolman:

02 WIFE

Established Member
Good kill. Way to remind him why GM ended the 4th gen. :bowdown: Once again you proved Coletti's point. TERMINATED :coolman:

The fourth gen Lt1s and ls1 had a good run of dominating mustangs from 1993 through 2002. Ford needed a blower to keep up.

usmc320

Established Member
The fourth gen Lt1s and ls1 had a good run of dominating mustangs from 1993 through 2002. Ford needed a blower to keep up.

Again with this crap. So what? Chevy had to answer back by adding blowers to their cars to keep up too (ZL1,ZR1). Stop nutswinging.

Last edited:

xsellr8

BANNED
Established Member

..and GM always needed more than a full liter of displacement to be ahead..what's the point? GMers always point the finger at an advantage..unless its their own LOL

Last edited:

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
..and GM always needed more than a full liter of displacement to be ahead..what's the point? GMers always point the finger at an advantage..unless its their own LOL

Ding Ding we have a winner!

02 WIFE ( what a user name) your fast Camaros had how many more cubes than the mustangs, 69 or so? I laugh all the time when these GM owners bring up Fords need a blower to compete. I remember always having to race chevy's with 350's against my little 302. What's up with that? By rights I should have be racing 305's.

Good kill op!

xsellr8

BANNED
Established Member

02 WIFE ( what a user name) your fast Camaros had how many more cubes than the mustangs, 69 or so? I laugh all the time when these GM owners bring up Fords need a blower to compete. I remember always having to race chevy's with 350's against my little 302. What's up with that? By rights I should have be racing 305's.

Good kill op!

EXACTLY. Not to mention it wasn't just a blower that made the Cobra so successful, but a complete, reliable built motor that could see huge HP numbers with little effort. The Terminator was and still is ahead of its time. It set the standard for all high HP cars of this era..including the supercharged ZL1, ZR1, and ZO6..oh, are those supercharged GMs "cheating" too? You won't hear a GM lover say so. Again I prove my point. It's only an unfair advantage when some one else is doing it other than GM :nono:

Last edited:

usmc320

Established Member

Good kill op!

EXACTLY. Not to mention it wasn't just a blower that made the Cobra so successful, but a complete, reliable built motor that could see huge HP numbers with little effort. The Terminator was and still is ahead of its time. It set the standard for all high HP cars of this era..including the supercharged ZL1, ZR1, and ZO6..oh, are those supercharged GMs "cheating" too? You won't hear a GM lover say so. Again I prove my point. It's only an unfair advantage when some one else is doing it other than GM :nono:

And now here come the Ford nutswingers. Why can't people just be car enthusiasts and not be so brand loyal?

xsellr8

BANNED
Established Member
And now here come the Ford nutswingers. Why can't people just be car enthusiasts and not be so brand loyal?

You're right. We should all agree on everything and not have any diversification. We shouldn't stand up for what we believe in. We should all be mindless drones that never have pride in what we own. We should all buy the same car and never disagree or improve because of compitition. Should we just cease to be free individuals while we're at it? No, we shall be free to disagree! :rockon:

* plus, I'm not just being brand loyal. I have reason with what I say. Not like I'm saying a 99 v6 mustang is better than an LS1..

Last edited:

02 WIFE

Established Member

Well no dispute on the Lt1 and ls1s dominance over mustang during those times. It's not gms fault that Ford invested in the weak n/a 4.6 for so long.

b_dike

Established Member
Well no dispute on the Lt1 and ls1s dominance over mustang during those times. It's not gms fault that Ford invested in the weak n/a 4.6 for so long.

What is this crap?...

Why are you even here?

BTW our weak 4.6 needs fi to really breathe, just like your pos pushrod needs locomotive size displacement to breathe... Neither is unfair, right, wrong, etc... Just different.

Go troll somewhere else.

Users who are viewing this thread